Chapter 42

SummerSlam 2013 Pt. 2

After I left the locker room. I went to find Nick. Nattie submitted Brie Bella for the win.

Our match is after Brock vs Punk. I have my title on my shoulder.

I see Nick, waiting for me at guerilla

I see Nick, waiting for me at guerilla. "Hey, Audrey. I was looking for you," Nick said.

"I was too. Ready for our match here in a bit?" I asked.

"Very ready. Time for us to put AJ and Big E behind us," he said.

"I agree," I said, fixing my gear. "Nice gear. First time wearing shorts?" Nick asked.

"I've worn shorts before but not for every match," I said.

"Oh okay. Your gear still looks good," he said. I looked around for my brother.

"Good thing my brother isn't here to stop you," I said.

"Yeah, your brother is tough," he said. "Oh I know. Just don't make me look bad," I said, pointing at him.

"Oh I won't. We got this. We know we can beat AJ and Big E. I just love how you outsmarted AJ at her own game, when she and Big E pretended to be your admirer. You and your Shield Brothers protect you," he said.

"Yeah. I knew someone was trying to push me off the edge. She should've known that you don't mess with a Shield member. If you mess with one member of the Shield, you mess with all of us," I said.

"I'll remember that when I end up facing your Shield Brothers," he said.

"You better sleep with one eye open," I said.

"I'll remember that," he said, smiling. I shrugged.

Nick puts his vest on, practicing rolling his hips.

---

Our match is up next. Nick and I are in guerilla, waiting to do our entrance together.

AJ Lee and Big E were doing their entrances first.

Big E claps and moves his arms as AJ skips to the ring.

"The following is a mixed tag match schedule for one fall. Introducing first the team of Big El Langston and AJ Lee," Justin said.

Aj's sitting on the ropes while Big E is standing.

(Michael: Here's the story of how this rivalry started with these four individuals.)

The guerilla plays the whole rivalry from when they tried to outsmart me and trying to get into my head, me retaining my Divas Championship from AJ twice, then AJ costing Dolph the World Heavyweight Championship to AJ Lee being obsessed with me and Dolph.

AJ was getting mad, shaking her head. "That's my title, not hers," she mouthed.

"Ready to rock and rock?" Nick said. "Yes, are you?" I asked.