Chapter 44

Two weeks have passed. At Survivor Series, my Team Total Divas won.

Nikki Bella and Natalya were the sole survivors.

I got eliminated by Summer Rae where she got an opportunity against me for a Divas Championship match.

It was also one year that me and my Shield Brothers appeared and took over this business and we are still doing it.

Summer Rae's having a match against Natalya tonight. I will be watching commentary.

Summer Rae and Nattie are in the ring. My new theme plays.

Summer turned around as I walked through the curtain, wearing jeans, a bustier top and heels.

I walked down the ramp, holding my title in the air

"Looks like the Divas Champion Audrey Ambrose is coming to commentary," John said.

I walked over to the commentary. "Audrey Ambrose, welcome to commentary," Michael said.

I grabbed a headset, putting them on.
"Thank you, gentlemen," I said, sitting next to JBL.

"So what are you doing out here, Champ?" John asked. "Oh I just wanted to come out and support my new opponent Summer Rae," I said.

I sat my Divas Championship on my lap. Summer's getting upset that I'm on commentary.

The bell rings. Summer turns around as Nattie does a double leg takedown, attacking Summer.

"Never turn your back on a Hart, Summer," I said. Summer's scream as she kicks Nattie off, crawling to the corner.

Nattie tries to grab her by the hair. Summer pulls on Nattie and Nattie grabs her neck.

Then Summer goes on the attack on Nattie. The ref pulls Summer off, she backs up.

She looks at me. "That will be you, Audrey!" Summer yelled.

"Well, Summer's telling you that will be you," John said. "How do you react to that?" Jerry said.

"Well, it's not gonna happen. I know she eliminated me at Survivor Series last Sunday. Pigs will fly if she does beat me for my Divas Championship," I said.

"Speaking of the Divas Championship, in two weeks, you will be Divas Champion for one year. How do you feel about that accomplishment?" Michael said.

"It shows that I am the greatest Divas Champion of all time and the longest reign in history that will never be broken," I said, looking on.