Chapter 17

It's twenty days before WrestleMania. We're at Monday Night Raw in Pittsburgh, PA.

A lot has happened before Mania.

Last week the Bella Twins returned and I gave them a welcome back they'll never forget.

My Shield brothers went to Male Talent and I went to Talent Relations with Mark and Jane.

I see Nikki, Brie, Nattie, Trin and Ariane. What's going on here?" I asked.

"Have a seat," Mark said. I sat down next to Nattie.

"We got some news for you six ladies. E! Network and WWE have decided to have six ladies to be the stars of Total Divas with two other girls. However, we aren't gonna tell you who'll join," Jane said.

We were all smiles and happy to hear that we're gonna be filming Total Divas.

"Thanks to us," Brie said.

"That's right. We're the stars of the show, you four are the supporting cast," Nikki said. "Actually, Nikki, I am the star of Total Divas because I am the Champion. When was the last time you held a championship? Oh right, that's because Layla beat you for it and you and Brie got fired the night after," I said.

"Okay, Ladies, lets don't argue who the stars of Total Divas. Plus, Audrey's right. The Divas Champion is the bigger star than anyone," Mark said.

"Okay. We got a show to run today. The match card for today will be by guerilla," Jane said.

All of girl stood up. We all leave the talent relations office.

"Audrey, I need to speak to you," Mark said. "Someone's in trouble," Nikki said.

"Seriously, watch it," I whispered. The Bellas walk away. "Okay they're gone," Mark said.

"Good. I can't wait to be on Total Divas. So am I in trouble?" I asked.

"No, you are not. We want to talk to you about Mania," Jane said.

"So do I defend my Divas Championship at Mania or not?" I asked.

"You won't have a match at WrestleMania," Jane said. "That's what I thought," I said.

"We got word from creative people. You will be at ringside with your Shield Brothers during the Six-Man Tag Match against Sheamus, Randy Orton and Big Show. So you will have your WrestleMania moment," Mark said.

"Yes. I had a gut feeling I'd be at ring side with my brothers," I said.

"Congratulations. By the way, we got some more news," Jane said.

"Your friends Cassidy Garcia-Colace and Halston Levesque, who are coming from the LA camp are being called up and will be following Nattie around like chaperoning them," he said.

"That's awesome! I know they're new and still in development in LA. Are they?" I asked.

"They'll be living in Tampa, Florida to train at the facility," Mark said.

"Sounds good. I can't wait to see them," I said. "So I figured I'd tell you that your friends are coming to Mania," he said.

"I have one question. Does the Bellas know that Cassidy is coming?" I asked. "No, they don't know. It'll be a surprise," he said.

"And they will be the last two stars on Total Divas," Jane said. "Sweet. So when do we start filming Total Divas?" I asked.

"You girls will start filming next week," Mark said. "Sounds good. Am I good to go?" I asked.

"You are free to go. Have a good show," Jane said. I nodded, leaving the talent relations office.

I am glad to hear that my friends are coming to the main roster for Mania weekend.

I can't wait to see the face on Brie and Nikki that Cassidy will be arriving around Mania.

I went to find my Shield Brothers. I went to catering to find them.

I only see Jon in catering. "There's my sister," Jon said. "Hey, brother," I said.

We hugged each other. "Where have you been?" he asked.

"I had a meeting with Mark and Jane. I got some news," I said. "What's the news?" he asked.

"I'll be on this new show called Total Divas," I said. "Awesome. So will our personal lives be filmed?" he asked.

"Yes it will be filmed," I said. "Okay. You know me, I like my private life," he said.

"I know. They'll film some of the red carpet events, and some backstage at Raw, Smackdown and Mania I assume," I said.

"Sounds good. As long as the camera stays out of my face, we'll be okay," he said. "Deal," I said.

Later that day...

I am about to film a backstage interview with Matt Striker

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome my guest, the Divas Champion, Shield member, Audrey Ambrose," Matt said.

I walked on the screen, the crowd cheered. "Audrey Ambrose, you were talking to Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow interrupted and this happened," Matt said.

They show a clip from last week, where Brie and Nikki returned and they threaten to take my title.

"After the Bellas threatened you, this happened," Matt said. They play the clip where Roman distracted the Bellas and I attacked them.

I had a big smile on my face. "After watching that, do you regret beating up the Bellas?" Matt asked.

"Do I regret beating up the Bellas? Hell no. I was just welcoming the Bellas back to WWE and letting them know that things have changed since they were fired. They used to say they rule the Divas Division. Well I run this division, I rule this Division, I am serving Justice, this is my Division because I'm the Divas Champion," I said.

I see the Bellas popping up. "Audrey, that beating you gave us shows that you're jealous of us," Brie said.

"You are right, Brie," Nikki said. "Actually, I'm not jealous of you. Two are jealous of me because I have this," I said.

"I guess we'll have to take you since there's two of us and only one of you," Nikki said.

"Is there a problem here?" Roman asked. My Shield brothers stood behind me. Brie and Nikki backed off.

"That's right, walk away, losers or I will send you two into early retirement," I said.

"What's their problem?" Seth asked. "They're jealous of me because I got this," I paused, pointing at my title, "... and they don't."

"That's our sister," Dean said. "Mess with our Shield sister, you mess with all of us," Roman said.

I smiled, "Believe that, Striker," I said.