Childhood Lovers

Chapter one

Hana's Pov:

Flash back>>10 years ago

I ran away from the group of girls and boys that still laughing at me as I ran out of the school. Hearing the other students whispers as I make my way to the backyard. They couldn't stops calling me names, will they? I sat down at the bench and bring my knees up to my chest as little bit tears drops off from my eyes. Why do they keep embarrassing me? It's rude to be mean! I helped them with their homeworks and this what I get huh? Stupid me! They always find a way to embarrass me and yet, no one stand up for me! Is because of my marks? Are they jealous because I'm the top? Or is it just because of my looks? I'm not a greedy person like them! Yeah I'm chubby but it does not acceptable to bully me because me! I'm beautiful and pretty too. Moongodness I feel so lonely! I flinched at the presence of someone sat beside me and raise my head to check who was. I got lost in the pair of green eyes that I always love to stare is straightly staring at me. My Dakota. He is my cousin and my secret crush hehe. He looked worried? He suddenly grabbed my face and look at me with an angry pout. I just want to kiss those lips aishhhh!

Dakota :"Hey what's wrong? Why is your face is so red? Is it because of that them?"
(I pulled my face away from him and look forward with a flush on my cheeks. Shit! )

Me:"U-umm no! Not because of them! I-I... H-hah something caught in my eyes and it made my eyes burn that's all."
(He nods his head and move closer to me so he can place his head on my shoulders. Don't panic don't panic! It's just your Dakota don't have to be nervous! Stupid heart can't stop beating fast!!!! I look down at his peaceful face that rest against my neck as he stare forward. He's a little bit tall compared to me but still a year younger than me. He smiled at me when he caught I'm staring at him and my face again turn red as a tomato. Well.... Shit!)

Dakota :"I like you Hana."
(I freeze on my spot as my eyes open wide and my heart skip a beat. He hugs my arms tightly and look at me adorably.)

Me:"W-what?"
(He laughed at my blushy cheeks and kissed my hand that were interlock with him.)

Present Time>>>>Korea

Mansion :

Bedroom :

Bedroom :