Childhood Lovers

Chapter seventeen

Dakota's Pov:

Night>>>

Dakota's pajama:

Hana's pajama:

I sat down on the comfy bed of hana's as I heard the bathroom door opening   and stood up before looking up at Hana who just get out from the bathroom all fresh and dressed up. I gulp seeing her eyes starring at me down while walking towards me. She asked me to meet me at her apartment and the door was open so I 'accidentally' enter her bedroom.

Hana:"O-oh! You're here? Hmm....wait here I'll be back!"
(She says before exiting the room. I pout as I sat on the bed once again. I lean on the headboard of the bed and stare at the big TV screen infront of me before cracking my gaze towards the door where Hana coming with some drinks and snacks. She smiled at me before giving me a Cheetos and drink. I shyly accept it as she get on the bed and sat beside me with her drink and snacks)

Me:"H-hana...I..."
(Come on you brat! Tell her! I nervously smiled at her as she looks at me softly)

Hana:"If you're going to apologise then don't! I just want to clear things out that's why asked you to come here. So can you tell me why you left?"
(I purse my lips with a sign before letting out a heavy sign. She came closer to me and cupped my cheeks while staring at me softly as I look back at her in struggle)

Me:"I... It's because...you know the girl from the neighborhood? My enemy from the school!"
(I growl softly as she nods her head with a frown)

Hana:"Selugi? What about her?"
(She asks confusingly as I look away from her sulking)

Flashback~~

I walk out from the cafeteria after buying mine and hana's food with a wide grin plastered on my face. Hana loves ramen and hot chicken so I buy her that. She's gonna give me a lot of kisses after seeing this yay! I excitedly walk through the stairs of the rooftop. This is the place where we eat our lunch at and... Have sweet moments. I blush at the thought of when hana was so desparate to have me alone with her after I put a beautiful dress that up to my knees at the annual day. After my first heat, she's been so protective and clingy towards me. She's being a strong alpha and me being an omega didn't calm her hormones either. Lot of boys and girls propose me but my big alpha here is beat them all. Every break time,she drag me towards any quiet place and we make out. Lol I love to tease her a lot and seeing her being a lost puppy, I just let her to do whatever she wants with me. We didn't do anything other than making out though, she is so scared of me being hurt or something. I chuckled as I slowly open the door of the rooftop to only freeze on my spot. The foods in my hand fall down on the ground as I stare at the two persons. Hot tears drops from my eyes as I cup my mouth to stop my sobs.

Selugi:"I love you so much hana! I know you've the same feeling towards me, let's live together!"
(She hugs hana tightly as she smrik at me evily. I shook my hands in complete shock and ran away from there. I let out a loud sob and hope on my bycycle and drove off to my house. I pushed the cycle on the ground and ran inside my house to my bedroom before flopping on to my bed. I scream on my pillow while hitting them with my fists)

Me:"How could you?!!!!I thought you loved me but no you didn't! I hate you I hate you I fucking hate you hana!!!"
(I fall asleep while saying this. The whole month,I ignore hana as she keeps trying to ask me what's wrong. I even stops eating with her and walk home alone. And dad announced that we have to shift to other country because of his work and I decided to left this country for good.i can't see her and Selugi together.)

Flashback end>>>

Present time~~~

Hana:"Wt....if you hate me then why suddenly the love thing huh?"
(She growled angrily as I flinched in fear. I know she is damn angry so I just hug her tightly hiding my face under her chin)

Me:"Please don't be angry baby, it was all a misunderstanding! After I left Korea with my family, I saw Selugi after three years. She told me everything, that she was jealous of me and wanted to make as a part! She told me about you slaps her after she hugs you and telling her how much you loves me! I'm sorry Hana please..."
(I cried on her chest as she tighten her grip on me while patting my head. I sobs cutely under her chin as she chuckled at me. She pulled me on her lap and wipe my tears away before give a kiss on my forehead.)

Hana:"I can't believe,you just left out of misunderstanding? You could have talked with me  about this babe! Aishhhh you dumbo!"
(I hit her shoulder as she laughed at my whines. She kissed me while holding my hips as I bite her lips hardly! She pulls away while wincing)

Me:"That you get for calling me dumb!!! You Fatty ass!"
(She winden her eyes in shock then smrik before pushing me on the bed and hover on top of me with a cheeky grin)

Hana:"Say that again babe, then you'll see the worst me!"
(She whispered into my ears as I breathe heavily. She is so close to my scent gland and give a kiss on it as I held my breath)

Me:"I...f-fatty as-"
(She kissed me Hard while squeezing my butt cheeks that I let out a Yelp and she took the chance to enter her hot tongue inside my mouth. I messed her hair in pleasure and pull her more closer to me that she lay on top of me and her lower part against my parted legs)

Hana:"I fucking missed you baby~"
(I moan in delight when she sucked my tongue hardly as I cares her body but she pulled out and smile at me nervously.)

Me:"W-what's wrong Hana?"
(She coughs and shook her head and ran inside the bathroom as I lay there confused. Later she come outside smiling and lay beside me while hugging me. Idk what happened but she smells something weird before I ask anything,she fall asleep)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
Thanks for the votes❤️
Wait for next chapter 😅