Childhood Lovers

Chapter Forty-four

************************************
Warning: sexual content
************************************

Dakota's pov:

She kissed the mark on my neck while caring my waist as she pushed me on the glass wall behind. She pressed her  body on mine and drag her hands up to pinch pinch my lips that I only can let out a gasp bc hana is kissing hardly. I felt my slick leaking out from my ass hole while my face flushed. She dragged her tongue down to my collar bone as she give me butterflies kisses on my skin. She softly peaks on mark as I bite my lips from screaming out from pleasure,I felt her hands squeezing my buttocks as I blushed more harder. She let out a sexy chuckle while kissing my chest and purposely rubbing her thumb against my leaking hole that I moaned out loud. She took my left nipple inbetween her teeth while sneaking slide her middle finger inside my hole that I arched my back in pleasure. She began to abuse my nipples while also moving her finger inside of me as I moan in delight. She kissed down to my tummy as she pulled her finger out that I whine out annoyed. She kissed my inner thighs while gripping on my thighs that leave a purple marks on them as she quickly took my cock inside her mouth that I let out a surprised yelp. She began to suck my cock fastly while gripping my thighs as I gripped on her hair in a pony tail.

Me:"A-ahh faster baby ~"
(I moaned and buckles my hip into her mouth that kept on swirling my tip as I see stars from pleasure. She withdraw her mouth from me feeling my high as I grunts while glaring at her as she licked the pre-cum on her lips,I folded my hands on my chest while looking away but let out a yap when she suddenly turn me over and pressed me on the cold wall.)

Hana:"I want to taste your sweet juices."
(She exclaimed while smirking as my excitement come back again when she spreads my buttocks to shows my leaking hole. I shiver when her cold tongue against my hole the I hardly pressed my hands on the wall while looking down. I let out a shrieks of moans when she slapped my both butt cheeks while hungrily sucking on my fold.)

Me:"F-fuck....that felt so good nghh!"
(She fucked me by her tongue as my legs began wobble as I cried out in pleasure when I finally cummed. My cum shoot on the glass wall while I whines out when she kept sucking my ass. I turn my body around a bit to look down at her as she has closed her eyes enjoying the slick that I letting out.)

Hana:"Oh sweet heavens, you're so sweet darling,I can't get enough ugh!"
(I gripped her hair while biting my eyes as I caught her hard member standing proudly for attention. She stood up but never let me give some attention to her cock as she pressed her front on my back while grinning.)

Me:"N-noona......let me help you."
(She clicked her tongue inside her mouth as I felt her boobs rubbing on my back while she put her arms on my waist firmly holding me still)

Hana:"Na-hah. Right now,I want to be inside you. I need to feel your walls squeezing my cock hard while I fuck the shit out of you."
(He whispered into my ears huskily. She breath heavily on my back neck as I felt her rubbing her tip against my hole to wet them. She then slowly thrust her whole length inside my tight hole in a one move that I hold her arms that on my waist tightly. I closed my eyes tightly as while biting my lips as she began to move her hips I and out from me)

Me:"Akk! B-baby......"
(I blurred out while she hit my prostate again and again. She yanked my neck backward to make me stare at her intense gaze as whimpered under her glare. She looks so damn dominant right now!)

Hana:"What! Don't beg me to slow down bc I'm not planning to!"
(She used her alpha voice this time as her eyes turned red. I gasp by her hard thrust and shamelessly moaned out when her grip around my neck tighten)