Childhood Lovers

Chapter forty-one

************************************
Warning: SEXUAL CONTENT
************************************

Hana's pov:

Next day ~

I tiredly open my eyes with a yawn,I looked at the empty spot beside me and frown while wiping the drool on my cheeks. I streched my body and slowly sat up while looking around confused not seeing dakota. I again gaze at the spot were dakota was asleep last night only to smile. There is some blood stain on the bed as I rub my thumb against it while smirking. So I did make him bleed huh? I chuckled at myself and looked at my naked body under the soft blanket and figured my morning problem down there. I sense esther sleeping like a dead dog inside my head after fucking the shit out of dakota's wolf. I climbed off from the bed and walk naked towards the bathroom to take a warm shower. After making the bath tub full of bubbles,I slowly step inside the tub and laid on it. I closed my eyes and rested my elbows on either side of the tub and throws my head back. After taking a good time to relax my body and mind, I step out from the tub to dry my body and make my way towards the closet to pick out some comfy clothes. This whole time I had a goofy smile on my face when the flashback from last night flashed in my head. How he throw his head back while moaning my name as I fucked him roughly and how he scratched my back when he gets his orgasm. He looked breathtaking when I make love to him and we slept at three in the morning. I can't get enough of him and want to stuck my knot inside him forever. The feeling was so unreal bc I would never did stuck my knot inside any of my past sex slaves that I had slept with and first time feeling this much pleasure. I didn't even mind to pull out my knot off him and gone to next round again and again and again. The good news is,we didn't know how much round we gone too bc that wonderful was the night. Seeing him under me with all sweaty and hot,just took my breath. He didn't even say no to me and would never seemed tired after all I made him bleed but only craves more of my touch that made me the lucky person. He hugged me like his life was depends on me and moan into my ears that how much he loves me and how good I made him feels. After putting my clothes on,I step out from the bedroom and walk out downstairs. I sniff the air smelling something so delicious and rushed inside the kitchen where my mate making breakfast for us. Hwan said,the maids will be here tomorrow and I am so happy about it bc I'm not gonna stay there doing nothing to my husband while he is this much hot in the morning. I walk towards him quietly and hug him from behind that he let out a gasp but giggled when I began to leave kisses on his mark that looked fresh.

Dakota's outfit:

Hana's outfit: