Childhood Lovers

Chapter Thirty-three

Dakota's Pov:

I woke by a touch on my face as I slowly whine before opening my eyes with yawn. The first thing appears in my view is my mom and aunty lucy looking at me with a happy and yet worried look. I make a confused face seeing them infront of me while I tried to sit up but my body refused to make a move so I lay on the bed blankly. My mom chuckled in tears and helped me to sit up before suddenly suffocating me with her motherly hug. I hug her back too tired and glance at Lucy aunty who looked spaced out. Mom cupped my face and looked deep into my eyes in concern and that confused me. I looked down at my clothes that I'm wearing but it's different from the pajama that I usually put that is hana's shirt. But this one is different. Hana......I looked around in confused,I feel like I woke from a deep sleep and seeing my mom and aunty worries me. Where is hana? Did she went to her company already? Why didn't she woke me up? I should've make her breakfast and give her long passionate kiss before she go! I grunts sadly and look at my mom who was carefully watching me.

Me:"M-mom what happened? When did you two came? And where is hana? Are you two hungry? Hey! Why are you not speaking?!"
(I asked them dumbfounded as they change glance at eachother before signing)

Aunty Lucy:"Are you okay honey? Don't you remember anything that happened a few days ago?"
(She asked worriedly while I shook my head as a no. Few days?)

Me:"What do you mean by 'few days'? I don't get it?"
(They again look at eachother while I raise my eyebrows in distress)

Mom:"It's nothing sweetie, you go take a shower and have breakfast."
(Like that, they walk out something whispering to eachother. I shrugs my shoulder and carefully stood up before walking towards the bathroom to do my morning routine)

Time skip~~~

After taking a warm shower,I step inside the living room of the apartment after wearing my clothes that hana brought me,I made my way to the group of people that chatting on the couch. I cleared my throat to get their attention and when they look at me,I caught a look of panick in their eyes but they all well covered it by their greetings. I saw grandma and grandpa looking at me fondly that made me to blush while bowing at them. I saw a unfamiliar face of a lady who looked towards my direction with a frown. After I greeted them goodmorning,I walk into the kitchen where mom, aunty Lucy,Yuri are working in the kitchen. I smiled when Yuri wave at me as she wash the dirty dishes.

Yuri:"Goodmorning sleepy head! We all had our breakfast when you were taking so much time in the bathroom so here is yours."
(I gladly accept the plate of pancake and took a place on the chair beside the counter while munching some blueberry on the top of the pancake)

"(I gladly accept the plate of pancake and took a place on the chair beside the counter while munching some blueberry on the top of the pancake)

Me:"Thank you. I'm not being rude but why the sudden visit mom? And you didn't told me where did hana go? She has no work today as far I remember. So where is she?"
(If I'm not mistaken,they looks tensed. Mom smiled at me nervously while elbows aunty Lucy)