Childhood Lovers

Chapter Ten

Hana's Pov :

Flash back >>>

I laughed at Dakota who was trying to win the video game that we're playing in my room. He whined angrily when I won again as I jump up and down happily.

Me:"YES YES!! I won again woo-hoo!!Baby look I have scored-"
(I was hit by a pillow on the face and huffed. I raised my eyebrows at Dakota who was looking at me madly while his arms are folded)

Dakota:"No! You cheated noona! You've to give me chocolates!"
(I look at him confused and thrown my controller on the bed before standing in front of him)

Me:"Baby don't lie, you know that I'm the winner!"
(I cares his cheeks as he lean on my hand while purring. I gasp seeing how cutely he purrs and bite my lips before bending down a bit so I can match his height and smiled)

Dakota:"You're a pro in this game noona! I am just a beginner and you could have give up the game so I can win! You're so cruel hmph!"
(He pout and look at me cutely as I poke my inner cheek to hide my smile)

Me:"Oh sweetheart I didn't think about that later! How about I treat you with your favorite candy bar hmm?"
(His eyes lighten up hearing that and jumps in my arms as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He giggles and Bury his head deep into my neck as I hold my breath. Shit not there!)

Dakota:I'm too lazy to go down there noona~can't we just mindlink the maids to bring it here? "
(He gave me his puppy eyes that I blushed and nods my head before putting him down. He whined and pout as I grins at him)

Me:"OK baby I mind linked to one of the maids to bring your cand-"
(I gasped when I saw his eyes turning blue and cheeks flushed. He grins and push me to the bed before hovering on top of me. I'm wearing a sexy t-shirt with some shorts giving him the opportunity to blush hardly. I giggled nervously noticing his skirt raise a little up when he climb on top of me. He loves to wear skirts and tops around me and I'm not complaining about it.)

Dakota's outfit :

Hana's outfit :