Notice 😊

Author 😁❤️

Hai my dear readers,

I just wanted to tell you that I got a few requests from my readers asking me that what is knotting and omegaverse and all so now I'm gonna tell y'all how does this works.

[ CONTENT WARNING ⚠️]

RUT AND HEAT:- Rut is a peak arousal time to mate for alphas. Their dominant characteristics will be heightened along with sexual desires. Their scent will also unbearable to ward off potential rivals. They have this deep desire to mate with their mates but if they couldn't let go off their sexual desires then there will be a chance to the dominant alpha to go hunt and fuck anyone else who their innerwolf decided to. They let highly strong pheromones that make any low rank members to be down on their knees. Heat is a peak arousal time to mate for Omegas. They will become more submissive and fertile along with their needs to mate. Their scent will become more alluring to attract a potential partner.

PHEROMONES AND SCENTS:- One of the most important sense of werewolf. it is a way for them to identify and communicates, aside from body language and vocalization. Werewolves have scent glands that produce those personal pheromones and they exist on the crook and nape of their neck, behind the ears and sex organs. Werewolves scents are different from eachother. Their class also determine the intensity and undertone of their scent. Alphas have muskier, stronger scents and Omegas are sweeter, more alluring and soothing . Betas have much milder and serene scents. Families or soulmate often scenting one another by rubbing their bodies to each other;as a way to mark ownership and protection.

Slick and knotting:- Slick is a form of lubrication that Omegas produce. Soul Bonding. Suppressants. True mates- the concept that an alpha and omega (the usual true mate pairing)are meant to be; often unable to control themselves when they first meet; sometimes they'll mate upon first meeting. The slick has an attractive smell that make umated wolfs attention. If the mated omega let the slick out or it is the time for their heat, they'll be clingy to their mate and shows the dominant one that they need them.The slick will be come out more if the Omega goes to heat and they make nest using their clothes or their mates clothes and it will lead to have sex with them. Knotting occurs during sex (mostly) where the base of alpha's penis swell and become engorged(more so than usual) and is pushed inside the omega's body to keep the alpha's seeds inside. This is to improve the Omega falling pregnant,but the extra-full sensation is also appealing. The knot looks like a tissue that isn't visible outright. This tissue is located at the base of the shaft and tends subtly swell during sex. The knot locks two mates together and in time can be removed without discomfort or pain.

Mpreg Delivery:- For male Omegas is where it gets complicated. Since their uterus is not in the normal position,there will mostly likely be a c-section or Cesarean section. Basically they cut their body open and go into the womb, pulling the baby out that way. There are anaesthetic that can be used to help numb the pain.

Alpha Females and Omega males:- Alpha females born as a girl first but their body will change after they goes into their first heat expect their breasts. The alpha females will become more muscular and intimidating unlike Alpha men. The Male Omegas body will change to more feminine and small after their first heat. After the Omega found their mate,their body began to change more girly and the breeding process will start. Their body already arranged to take the alpha's seeds and the knots to get pregnant but they will feel immense pain at the first sex but it eventually come to used to their mates body.

So that's it. I was busy these few days and finally I'm free to update the next chapter 💅. I'm gonna update it tomorrow and wait for it 😁. And also have a good day 😇.

 And also have a good day 😇