Childhood Lovers

Chapter Fourteen

Hwan's Pov:

Next day ~~

I laughed at the group of my friends that treating Luther who was wincing continously. He glare at me as I continued to giggles while eating my pizza. John and Maggie smile at him after treating his woods and bandages his injuries.

Jennifer :"That's enough hwan! He is injured and you're laughing like it's some kind of funny huh? You're also the one who make this stupid plan and look at now!"
(She roared and as I shut my mouth before smirking at her)

Me:"I asked him to flirt with Dakota not trying to rape him. He deserved it for touching Hana's mate"
( Luther slowly sit on the couch and looks at me angrily.)

Luther :"Heyyy! I was tryna help! Dakota is like a brother to me and I didn't mean to touch him like that!!
I saw Hana was coming so I took a dangerous step on Dakota and it ended up like this.!"
(He pout as we all laughed. I hugged from a side while she pour us some orange juice.)

Ella:" After all our plan worked! I'm sure, they two end fucking each other  in Hana's apartment. Oww I feel so bad that I couldn't get to hear their sexy moans. Expecially Dakota's cute one hehe"
(Her grins creeping us out as I throw a pillow at her face as she huffed)

Maggie :"Oh my goodness! Please give him some strength to walk tomorrow! I know hana very well, she won't stop before getting her balls inside his hole and making him pass out!"
(We all laughed expect John who was looking at Maggie embarrassed.)

John:"Aishhh stop it love! You can't say something like this out loud!"
(He scolded her as she pout and look away from him)

Me:"I'm so excited to see them. And my parents have been looking for a mansion for her and Dakota. Hana and Dakota didn't know but I highly doubt that Hana will agrees to this idea. She's been a bit cold towards us after the incident with hoon!"
(Yuri patt my head as I let out a long sign. We all startled hearing my mama voice as she make her way into the living room and look at us suspiciously)

Mama:" What are you kids doing? If it's personal thing then I'll leave! "
(We all smile at her and shook our head as no. She grins and sat beside me)

Yuri:"It's about Hana and Dakota mom. Last night something happened and she left with Dakota."
(My mom frown as she look at me confused and purse her lips)

Mama:"You could've try to contact her kids! OMG what happened last night that you all looked tensed. And what happened to you Luther?"
(Luther grins awkwardly as we changes look before explain to her. Her face went pale and her eyes are wide)

Me:"People don't tell this to anyone mama-"
(She slapped my head as I Hiss and look at her pouting. She glares at me as I grins nervously.)

Mama:"You stupid boy! Why didn't you tell me this before?! And your stupid plans! We should have make a wonderful idea!!"
(We all look at her in shock as she snorted. She took a deep breath and straighten her posture)

Yuri:"Mom is there any plans in your head?"
(Mama smrik as she called as to come closer to her. We all smrik hearing the plan and high-five before hugging my mama)

Mama:"I know I'm smart! But be careful kids! We have to work hard for this plans! Let's do this!"
(We all smiled and nods our head firmly while smirking. This gonna be so fun)

Dakota's Pov :

Hana's outfit :

Dakota's outfit :

I awkwardly shift on my seat in the dining area as I watch Hana cooking our breakfast. My played with my shirt sleeves that Hana gave me to wear and sip the coffee that she offered me. She is so cute and hot while cooking that I forgot that I was gawking at her. I blushes when she glance at me as I look away shyly.

Hana:"H-here you go. U-umm I don't know how to cook BTW, I just tried so tell me if it's tastes awful."
(She scratches her back neck embarrassed as I give her a soft smile and nods my head. I slowly put a peace of honey like pancakes as a gasp left my lips. My eyes winded and stare at Hana who was looking at me confused.)

Me:" W-woah

Me:" W-woah... "
(I let out a moan and dig in the breakfast in my mouth hungrily as Hana chuckle at me)

Hana:"Slow down Dakota, no one going to take your food away. So please eat slowly and don't choke!"
(She laughed when I rolled my eyes at her as she took a seat beside me keeping a good distance and drank her protein shake)

Me:"Hehe buts it's too delicious though. Oh god its so sweet and soft that I can't stop stuffing them in my mouth!"
(I says as I put a bug peace in my mouth and munching it slowly. I glance at Hana who was frozen in her spot and staring at my lips. I gulp and look away as she keep staring at me. I flinched when I saw she was so close to my face as I breath heavily. She move her hand up to my lips as I close my eyes tightly as she rubbed my lips. I held my breath and grip my spoon tightly before letting out a breath)

Hana:"Some honey was on your lips!"
(she exclaimed as I shot my eyes open and blushed hard. Aishhh. She giggles at my embarrassed face as I sip my coffee. I glance at her only to freeze on my spot watching her suck the honey that she wipe from my lips while staring at me. I gulp and look down shyly and ate my breakfast)

Hana:"Where is your bf?"
(I choke on my food as I cough hardly as she rub my back worriedly. I look at her disappointed as she look at me blankly)

Me:"What do you mean?!"
(Disappointment visible on my voice as I look at her in disbelief)

Hana:"Martin, he your boyfriend right?"
(She asked while a stupid smirk plastered on her lips. I frown my eyebrows and stare at her)

Me:"Yeah he is. He was out with his family and come home later. I miss him already"
(I glance at her as she clenched her jaw and glare at me. My wolf whimper at her dominance but I just look at her smirking.)

Hana:"Oh. Hmm just get lost and don't disturb me! I've a bf who more beautiful than you and your so called bf!"
(She martch towards her room and shut the door as i flinch. Snowy chuckle at Hana's jealousy behaviour towards us. She definitely got annoyed hearing me missing Martin. Lol this girl. Can't she see I don't want him but only her?!)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
Thanks for the votes❤
Love you all😍
Wait for next chapter 😇