Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-Six

Dakota's Pov:

Dakota's outfit:

I've been standing infront the mirror like an hour now still checking my outfit for tonight

I've been standing infront the mirror like an hour now still checking my outfit for tonight. Hana was in the closet getting ready and I took the time to put a bit blush on my cheeks to look more pretty. The clothes that I'm wearing tonight is a bit revealing and hot. Ok ok it's showing a lot of skin of me but we're going to club not to a church! I glanced at the form of me in the mirror while grinning. I look pretty and hot today. I do a fashion show infront of the mirror before squealing excited! I pick these outfit with memo and martin after they showed up to our apartment to inform me about the hangout today. They said,hwan already was at hana's office to tell her about today's hangout. Suddenly,the closet door open showing hana with her perfect outfit that make me to drool over her but control myself. She was typing something on her phone before looking up at me smiling but her smile dropped in an instant when her eyes caught me. She let out a hard breath and continue to stare at me in wide eyes. I felt my cheeks burn and fiddle with my fingers before I was yanked towards her and a soft lips planted on my wet lips. I quickly closed my eyes and my hands make their way to her hairlocks that perfectly styled. I moan into her mouth feeling her palm on my bum slightly squeezing it as I got her hair that tied on her back with a tight grip. She was hugging my body tightly and I push her off breathing heavily and she still had a tight grip on my ass that I whine softly.

Hana's outfit:

Me:"N-noona we

Me:"N-noona we......g-gonna be late u-um!"
(She cut me off with her lips that smashed on mine as I gasp when she slide her tongue inside my mouth. She pinned me to the nearby wall while I wrap my hands around her neck. She soon let go off my lips and attack my neck kissing and nibbling on them while I let out cute moans. She faced me while breathing heavily and wrap her strong arms around my waist pulling me against her body)

Hana:"Fuck babe! You look stunning! I just want to eat you up right now and make love to you again and again and again that you only think about me!"
(She spoke in her husky voice and believe, I can feel witness in my ass and a boner. Great!)