Childhood Lovers

Chapter Thirty-one

Hoon's Pov:

Meanwhile ~

Grandpa Hajun:

Grandma Bora:

I covered olivia with the comfy blanket and kiss her forehead while smiling

I covered olivia with the comfy blanket and kiss her forehead while smiling. I left from my room and signalled one of the maid to look after olivia while I'm away as I made my way downstairs to see mom on the couch with aunty yooni. Not only them but a tensed hwan and our dad's parents too. Yuri is in the kitchen making cool drinks for all of them. As usual, grandma began to pour questions about hana like, where is she? Is she still that arrogant lady? A girl can't be a CEO and it should be hoon or hwan! Bla bla bla! Even though olivia is my mate but I must say grandma and olivia have some same personality towards hana. They didn't go well with my sister and that made hana away from the mansion whenever grandma visits. Grandpa is not that rude but still he act like he doesn't care about what granny says and mind his own business. Grandma is an omega and grandpa is an alpha. It's not like grandma hates hana, it's just she didn't like the idea of hana being a dominant alpha. She says,girls can't do anything that boys can do. And after knowing that,hana won't get pregnant like any other womans do that provoked her pride and standard. Like my mom would let her to ruin hana's life just bc she is an alpha. Even though my mom is a omega, she will handle the worse situation smoothly unlike my dad who will get panick. She knew that Dakota is a omega and the reason behind of her showing up is probably something to related to Dakota. She always adores Dakota and loves him too much to the point that she decided to marry him with her nephew's daughter's son who is a beta men. I know that boy though. My mom's parents are so nice and sweet. Unlike my dad's parents who give more importance to traditions and shits. I miss my mom's parents. They love hana more than anything and we, her siblings kinda feel jealous of hana everytime they would give hana more attention and delicious sweets. My parent's each parents hated eachothers presence bc my parents had love marriage and my dad's family hated my mom. My dad is from a well family known in korea and my mom was also rich but dad's parents was a bit racist. They give more importance to wealth and power unlike my mom's family who give importance to happiness and peace. My dad was also like them though but after he found my mom and she threatened my dad saying he have to choose between his family and her so he choose love instead of power and wealth.But after me and hwan born,my dad's family was happy and forget everything. My dad came back from his business trip to the USA with ungle Daeshim. My dad and uncle is talking to our grandpa at the balcony as I walk towards my mom who looks like she is trying so hard to not hit our grandma. Hwan give me a side eye and trying his best to keep his calmness but it's looks like he lost it before he snap!