Childhood Lovers

Chapter Thirty-seven

   *********************************
     WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT
   *********************************

Dakota's Pov:

Next day ~~

I had been sitting here in the car seat annoyed almost two hours already and still Dylan is riding the car not giving a fuck about my whines! She asked me to come with her not telling me where we're going and yet I asked several times to just tell me where we heading but this brat is getting on my nerves by not opening her mouth! Our cousins also dragged hana away from me telling her they have a very 'important' thing to do so I let her go. Hana tried to protest, telling them she wants to have some alone time with me but her brothers being strong alpha males dragged her out totally ignoring her screams to be near me. Driving the mercedes benz, Dylan give me a cheeky grin before pinching my cheeks that tint with red from anger! My aunty and mom in the backseat laughed at my flushed cheeks while daiyu gave me a smirk. Memo and martin is also with them while always whispering something as they glance at me with a playful grins.

Me:"Are you going to tell me where are we heading? Or do you wanna get a slap from me on the face Dylan?"
(Dylan shrugs her shoulders while focusing on the road while the cheeky grins still tugged on her lips)

Memo:"Just wait a little bit more Dakota, we're almost at the destination."
(She exclaimed while squealing in the seats with martin who smiled at me)

Dylan:"We're here! The audrey wedding shop!"
(I look up at the big building with widened eyes. I gulp and look at the people who getting out from the car joyfully before daiyu open the car door for me to get out. I slowly step out from the car with a slightly open lips and wobbly legs as they all give me a warming smile)

 I slowly step out from the car with a slightly open lips and wobbly legs as they all give me a warming smile)