Childhood Lovers

Chapter Thirty-eight

Hana's Pov:

(A day before the wedding)~

Hana's outfit:

These few days, I've been always sneaking inside dakota's room and the next day his sister caught me climbing off from the window and told my parents about it

These few days, I've been always sneaking inside dakota's room and the next day his sister caught me climbing off from the window and told my parents about it. Mama give me a good smack in the head while dad and my brothers laugh at me. It's so hard to held back my hormones tho when it comes to my mate. He's becoming more beautiful day by day and I can't resist but only giving him a hard kiss that took his breath away before coming home at night. Mama asked his parents to watch him over at night because she DON'T TRUST ME!! I pleased hwan to take me with him when he was going to visit dakota today but that bitch say no. What is this?!! He is my mate for god's sake and I've the right to see him!! I had find out that dakota's phone is Dylan's hand and after knowing my secret visit to dakota,the strictly told dakota he won't see his phone before the wedding day and that got me fuel up!! Tomorrow is our wedding and I'm so damn excited and at the same time nervous as well! I shouldn't be feeling this because I'm a strong Alpha woman and have high protection around my apartment by the guards that my dad sent to guarding me but I actually felt like someone was in my bedroom every night. I every time feels a chill on my whole body noticing a shadow at the balcony but I always ignored it. When I told this to my brothers, they looked tensed and told me it's nothing that I'm just hallucinating things. They are hiding something from me and even telling dakota about it,he looked scared but smartly changed the subject by his kiss. Oh goodness those lips of him~ Urff how I wish to see him on his knees and suc-Damn! I shook my head to get the pervert thoughts from my head and glance at the load of paper that I've to work on. Are you fucking kidding me?! I glance at the door that suddenly slammed open and I gritted my teeth in anger with whoever has the balls to enter in my office without my permission but my mate's scent hitted my nostrils. I shot my head up at the person who standing at the doorway of my office room while panting heavily as he put his hana's either side of his hip while bending a little. He looked up at me desparately and rush towards me as I clumsily stood up and took him in my arms. I hug him so tightly as I snuggle my face deep on his neck while he do the same seeking eachothers warmth and scent. I tighten my hold around tiny his waist while lifting him a bit as he hold on to me dearly.

Dakota's outfit:

Childhood Lovers On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara