Childhood Lovers

Chapter forty-two

Dakota's pov:

Dakota's outfit:

Next day~

I make my way upstairs to our bedroom after making a coffee for my mate and the maids who arrived today, they told me they are going to make us breakfast so I thanked them. I open the door of our bedroom while limping a bit and put the coffee cup on the night stand. I chuckled at the position hana was sleeping on the bed and shook my head. She looks like,she was running a marathon and breathing heavily. Her lower part is covered with the blanket while her upper part is fully revealed to me. Thank god she was on her stomach or else I'm gonna blush harder to witnessing her boobs in the morning. I slowly shook her shoulder to woke her up but she growled softly and go back to her sleep as I put my hands on my hip. I smiled evily before sliding my hands under her body to pinch her nipples that she shoot her eyes open and whines out loud. I laughed at her pouty face while holding my tummy as she suddenly grabbed my wrists and yanked me in the bed under her. I whines and tried to push her naked body away from me but she pinned both of my arms above my head while staring at me deeply.

Hana:"Naughty mate! What was you thinking when you pinched my nipple huh? Do you know how much sensitive I'm there?"
(She said in her morning voice that kinda turn me on. I can feel heat from her body on me as I wiggle under her grip)

Me:"So what? Didn't you noticed it when you suck on my nipples last night? I told you,I was so sensitive there but you didn't stop nor lessened you thrust!"
(I complained, she growled at me as I bare my neck to her in submission as she lick my mark affectionately that made me to shudder under her)

Hana:"But you didn't told me to 'stop' pup, so I thought you were preferring me to suck you more and so I did that."
(She gave me a wink while smirking in victory as I puff out. I look away when she stare at the purple marks on my neck and collar bone as I blushed hard.)

Dakota:"S-stop looking at me like that! You're s-scaring me."
(Darn it! She chuckled softly as her hot breath hitting my bare neck before she snuggle her face deep into my mark)

Hana:"Why this temper head early in the morning babe? Did something happened? Are you on your periods?"
(She joked as I frown while making a angry face to her)

Dakota:"The maids that your brother send us is so young! Also their outfits is too short to my liking! I don't like it!"
(I whined out while hana make a weird face at me)

Hana:"You're jealous babe."
(She laughed at my pouty face as I pushed her off me before climbing off from the bed)

Dakota:"I'm not! Why would I be jealous of something like this?"
(I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently while she sat on her bed before grabbing my waist to make me sit on her lap)

Hana:"Because you're doubting that I would look at their pretty ass if they wear that outfit and you can't stay calm seeing your wife gawaking at the maids ass."
(Gotcha ya stupid! I growled at snowy and glare at Hana who giving me a smirk. I turn around to face her while wrapping my arms around her neck as I smrik at her. I wouldn't dare to look down at her body as I'm fully pressed on to her)