Childhood Lovers

Chapter Six

Hana's Pov :

At night >>>>Bar

I gulped down the sixth glass of alcohol as it burn down my throat

I gulped down the sixth glass of alcohol as it burn down my throat. The bartender looked at me in concern but I just ignored his pitiful gaze and ordered another one. My vision blurred out that I didn't realise the persons beside me and slammed my empty glass down on the counter with a force that it almost broke. I grunts at the person beside me snatched the glass of alcohol from me and growled.

Hoon:"That's enough Hana! You're drunk let's go home!"
(He strictly says but I didn't budged from my spot and snatched the alcohol bottle near the counter and began to drink it. My brothers look at each other in worry as hwan payed the bill and pulled me out from the chair to stood up. My legs wobbled and I grabbed hwan's shoulder tightly while the other one is holding the bottle. My wolf blocked me from talking to her and I don't know whom can I call to let my pain out so I only had one option and that is to get drunk. He is back? Why did he come back after leaving me alone with my problems! He is here to destroy my now peaceful life, didn't he? How could he have the nerve to show his face to me again and act like we're a couple. It's a shock for me to see him after a long time and I must say he looks so matured and cute. When did he came back from US? Is this why dad asked us to stay at home that day? If I know his arrival before, I would not come to this university and stay with my friends. I felt a so happy to find my mate but after knowing who he is, my all happiness just vanished and turn to a complete range. I promise, I didn't hated him nor sad that he came back but after his disappear, I was depressed and left alone in my school. That caused the bullies to hurts me with his name and I was so hurt hearing the news that they were in love with him before me and beat me up. He was not there to protect me although I was an alpha but I adore him when he stand up for me saying I'm his and threaten them. Is so cute and sweet him being the knight to save his princess from the bad people. But in reality, he was my princess to protect and love him. He was mine and I was his, although we were so young that didn't know what the real meaning of love but we hoped that while we grow up, we gonna be the best couple and mates. I know my parents are so happy to have him as my mate but I couldn't accept him..... Not yet. The disappearing of him just impacts me the most and I couldn't find a way to go back to love him like I would do in the past. I pout when hwan put me in the back seat before sitting beside me while hoon sat down on the driver seat before starting the engine. Hwan struggled to get rid off the bottle from me but I kept it a side and grins at him drunkly.

Hwan:"Hyung, we should have been come here earlier, look at her she is all messed up!"
(He whisper yelled at hoon who was driving at the driver seat as he glance us through the front mirror.)

Hoon:"It's not my fault okay?!!! Oliver was trying to convince me that Hana will be back! Just calm down please. "
(He slammed his hands on the steering wheel from anger as me and hwan flinch. He is not that type of person who gets angry at something like this. I'm not that drunk cause I've a very high alcohol tolerance so I'm so sober up. But I've to act like that because of some reason.)

Hwan:"And you just believed that? Wow! Hyung I can understand your situation but it's about our sister Hyung! OUR SISTER!!! She's been out this late and you want me to calm down? She is trying to become a perfect mate in front you of and rude towards us. She is a fox and I'm not taking my word back!!!!"
(I looked down in guilty for making them fight as I bites my lips to hold my tears.)

Hoon:" STFU Hwan!!! You don't know anything! And you can't insult my mate in front of me!!! She a good person and hoping for our goo-"
(He cut off by hwan and who was laughing sarcastically.)

Hwan:"Wow nice joke Hyung! You can't seen her true color because you're blind by her fake love but I'm not. Do you know how was she treating Hana this whole time hmm? She talks bad about Hana. If you want a proof then look at yourself, you've changed hyung! You didn't have time to spent with our family and always after that bitch!! "
(Hoon sudden breaks it in front our house and get off from the seat before storming towards the other side and pulled hwan out aggressively. I tensed up and hope out from the car and try to get them a part. The people in our house suddenly came out hearing the arguments as I growled at them)

Hoon:"How dare you say that?!!!!! She's my mate and you don't have right to call her that!!!!"
(He punched hwan in the face as he winced. Being the alphas, hwan didn't even hesitate to fight back as they fall on the ground. I struggled to push hoon off from hwan)

Dad:"What's happening here?!!! Yahh let go off him hoon!!"
(Dad roars as they being pulled off from the ground, I'm holding hwan and Oliver holding hoon.)

Oliver :"It's all because of you!! Are you happy now?!! This is why I hate you! You ruin everything, first my life and now you destroyed the brothers bond! Why are you always making problems in the family huh? Don't you like when we're are happy?!!! Can't you just leave from here so we can be live peacefully without you making troubles!!"
(I frozen on my spot. Not because of her words but the slap that hoon gave her. She looked at hoon with tears and a bit of hurt.)

Hoon:" Don't you dare!! She is my sister and you think I'll let you blabber some shits like this on my sister huh?!! "
(I looked down all the time to avoid the worried gaze on me from Dakota. I gritt my teeth to control my tears as I make my way inside the house to my bedroom. I slowly closed the door and strip my clothes off before stepping into the shower. I put my hands on the wall in front me as I failed to control my tears back as its already begin to flow like a waterfalls. I closed my eyes at the pain in my heart as I scream at nothing. I punched the wall that my knuckles bleed but it was nothing to compare with the pain that I'm feeling right. It's all because of you!!! You ruin everything!!! Are you happy NOW?!! Her words repeating in my head as I pulled my hair angrily. I step out from the shower wearing some shorts and a half sleeve shirt. I frown my eyebrows at the sight of Dakota in my room.

Me:"What are you doing here?!"
(He flinch at my harsh tone as he stood there awkwardly not meeting my gaze. His face become so red noticing my gaze.)

Dakota:"I-I.... I w-was just..... Hmm t-thinking to c-check on y-you! A-are you o-okay?"
(He stutters cutely and begins to shiver a little. I confusedly stare at him and signed)

Me:"If am okay or not it's none of your business! Just worried about yourself Dakota! And please get out I'm so tired."
(I coldly spoke as he blushed from embarrassment and clumsily left. What's wrong with that kid? Is he here the whole time while I'm crying inside the bathroom? Aishhh!!! I want some sleep! I want to forget about this day! I want to sleep peacefully only once! I gulped some of sleeping pills and get under the soft mattress and my eyes became so heavy due to exhaustion and by the pills. Please not the nightmare again! I drift off to sleep)

VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°VOTE>°°°
Thanks for the votes❤
Love you all💋💋💋
Wait for next chapter 🙂