Childhood Lovers

Chapter Eight

Hana's Pov :

Next day ~~~

I looked at the students who were passing by as I lean on the locker with Luca clinging on to me. Its lunch break and we're waiting for Dakota and his friends to arrive. I smrik at Luca who was looking at me with a seduce look and kissed me. I broke the kiss sniffing the sweet smell of strawberry and mint. Luca huffed but I ignored him and wided my eyes seeing Dakota and his friends standing in front of us. I glare at the other guy beside him as his arm wrapped around Dakota's waist while smirking at me. Hmm? I look at Dakota who was totally avoiding me.

Martin :"Baby are you hungry? I should buy your food today hmm?"
(Eh??? DID HE JUST CALLED HIM BABY?!!! ARE THEY A THING?! I can feel my eyes turning red and I tighten my grip around Lucas's waist as he winced)

Dakota:"Oh so sweet of you Martin. Let's go guys"
(They begin to walk towards the cafeteria as we followed them. We take our seats as Luca was already in my lap. I frown my eyebrows and looked down jealously. Martin, hwan and Ella brought our food as we began to dig in)

Jennifer :"Hey you two! Are you a thing already? Omg are you?!!" (Why is she acting so weird suddenly? Is she hit her head somewhere? I glare at Dakota who was blushing hardly as he hide his face in Martin's chest

(Why is she acting so weird suddenly? Is she hit her head somewhere? I glare at Dakota who was blushing hardly as he hide his face in Martin's chest. I hold the chopstick tightly and clenched my jaw while looking at them.)

Martin :" H-hmm yes. We're dating and decided to live together in a apartment."
(I closed my eyes to hide my anger as I felt someone's stare on and straightly looked at the person. Dakota? He look away blushing as I caught him staring at me.)

Luther :"But isn't he Hana's mate?"
(I choke on my orange juice that I was drinking as Luca patt my head before glaring at Dakota.)

Hwan:"Are you okay sis? Why is your face so red!"
(I lick my lips before glancing at Dakota who was looking at me worried.)

Me:"Yeah I'm okay. Gotta go bye."
(I spoke before walking out with a whiny Luca. I can't see them all lovely dovey and it's disturbing my wolf. I decided to skip class and go to my apartment that I brought a month ago.)

Dakota's Pov:

I stare at Hana who was walking away and I signed sadly. I glance at the Martian who was grinning widely.

Martin :"I think our plan is working. I thought she's going to kill me looking at her expression towards us."
(I slowly smile at the view of Hana pouting at us after Martin said we're dating. It's so cute and funny to see her jealous.)

Maggie :"You're lucky that we're here, or else she won't hesitate to rip you  apart for clinging on her mate."
(I blush at the moment of how Hana used to beat the kids who were trying to friends with me, while saying I'm her and I only want her.)