Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-four

Hana's Pov:

Next day~~~

I splash the water on my pale face and brush my teeth while looking at the mirror infront me on the wall. It's Saturday,I planned to take Dakota out for a date and make my way outside my apartment after getting ready. I flinched when I saw a figure infront of my apartment door but then it turn to an amused smile noticing Dakota. My eyes travels down to his clothes that he wearing, aww~ he looks so cute and adorable in that! I just want to kiss his pretty lips before pinning him on the door while fuc-No! I should stop thinking like that! I don't want to ruin our date because of my horny ass to fuc- Aishhh!!!. I grabbed his soft tiny hands before bringing him for a deep yet soft kiss. It caught him off guard but eventually kiss me back as I smiled at his flushed face.

Dakota's outfit:

Hana's outfit:

Dakota:"Y-you look pretty

Dakota:"Y-you look pretty...."
(He mumbled but I heard before giving him my gummy smile)

Me:"Aww thank you sweetheart,you look stunning in that outfit! This cute dress suites you babe"
(I compliment to make him blush and bites his lips. Calm down stupid hormones!)

Dakota:"Where are we going hana?"
(He curiously asked while I drag him towards the elevator.)

Me:"It's a surprise! You have to wait for it chubby!"
(He nods cutely and hugged my arm from side as I switched to the ground floor. The elevator door open as we walk out to the parking lot. I smrik looking at Dakota who smile at me confused)

Dakota:"Where is your car baby? W-wait... don't tell me we're going to wal-...."
(I put my finger on his lips to shut him and points at the vehicle from the corner.)

Me:"We're going to ride in that bike babe!"
(His eyes doubled and look at me shocked. Look at his face hana! You did a good job girl!. Esther smiled in my head while wagging her tale as I watched Dakota looking at me confused. He always wanted to ride with me so I decided to buy a new bike. I planned to take him out with me on a bike and it's finally here! I replied to Esther and dragged Dakota towards it before hopping on. I put the helmet on and give the another one to Dakota. He struggle to put it on and I chuckled at his pouty face. I took the helmet from his and gently put it on his head before helping him to get on the bike.)