Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twelve

Hana's Pov :

Why so suddenly the club thing? I was so confused when hwan told me about the plan and I politely rejected it but he was annoying me to the point that I've to accept his offer. I really don't want to go but anyway! I turn off the shower and step out while drying my hair with a warm towel before putting some clothes on. It's nearly 8 'clock now so I have to be there before they arrive. Is Dakota coming? Nah I don't think he is into this. He hates going to crowded places and I've to take him back home when we're a child. He usually cling on me when someone talk to him but when it was me, he so talkative. I remember when we're at my place and saw one of my dad's friend's son was flirting with me, he literally broke that boy's tooth and I've to kiss him so he could calm down. I smiled at the old memories while brushing my hair and tied it on my headback. I spray some nice perfumes and put my accessories like chains and rings. I I look at the mirror one last time before putting my shoes and get out from my apartment after picking up my car keys and some money. I glance at the next door that locked from inside and sigh before walking towards the lift before get in. I open my car door before getting in and put some blasting song. I hummed and drive off from the parking lot. My phone rings and pick it up before put it against my ear not even care to look the name.

Me:"What?!" (I spoke coldly and the other line laughs sarcastically)

Me:"What?!"
(I spoke coldly and the other line laughs sarcastically)

Jennifer :"Cold enough bitch! Where the hell are you?"
(She asked irritated as I chuckle and speed up my car)

Me:"Five more minutes girl, I'll be there!"
(I casually says as she signed and again spoke with a calmed tone)

Jennifer :"You could've invite Dakota Hana, I heard he loves clubbing!"
(I heard snickers from the other line as I rolled my eyes)

Me:"Why me! You can ask him by yourself! But in my opinion, he doesn't like crowded places!"
(I said innocently and Park my car at the parking lot of the club before getting out and locked my door. I stare at the people who were going inside)

Jennifer :"Oh yeah? How do you know? Oh! he was your cousin after all! But now a mate so you should know about his likes and dislikes!"
(I smiled unknowingly and step inside the club. I hang up the call before looking around for my friends. The loud music is burning my ear and the smells of sweat oh god! I just want to dig a hole and bury myself! Some people where drinking and knocked out. Some where dancing like crazy. I chuckle at the couples who were grinding and eating each others face like their life depends on that. Ptff. I saw Maggie waving at me as I make my way towards them and took a seat.)

Jennifer :"Took you so long to get here huh?"
(I rolled at her sarcastic tone and order a whiskey while looking around)

Me:"Where is oppa and Luther ? They should be here till now!"
(I asked looking at them with raised eyebrows as they smrik)