Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-One

Hana's Pov:

One week later~~~

Oh god, it's getting worse day by day. From these past week, I feel so sick and the headache is not letting me to focus on anything. I was away from Dakota because my runt started when I left from his apartment after telling mom to take care of him. His scent was so tempting that it's easily made Esther go crazy and I struggle to bring back my wolf from going inside his apartment. My runt is gonna finish in two days and I already informed Jennifer to tell the others that I'll be  there today. I walk pass through the students that staring at me in lust because my scent is still affecting them. Especially the Omegas. I know it's dangerous to walk through the hallway with my still tempting scent but it will be okay. After all, Dakota is here and I'm gonna make him breathless by my kiss if I get out of control. There is a chance that my runt reactivate again but it's only a 20 perc chance. I pick up the most attractive scent that I ever smell and it's not from any omegas around me but from my adorable mate who staring up at me in concern.

Dakota:"B-baby, are you okay? You could've rest a bit longer before coming today! What if your scent attract the other omegas and th-"
(I cut him off by a kiss on his plum lips as he hugged me shyly. The others  laughed at his cuteness as I kiss his forehead. Aww our mate is so cute~. I nods my head in agreed. I huffs getting a smack from my head by Felix who glares at me)

Felix:" Hello my cruel sis! Didn't you saw your oppa standing here desparate to get a hug from you but you just went of to hug your mate! How cruel of you!"
(I chuckled at his grumpy face before went to give him a tight hug. We broke our hug as I again went to hug Dakota from behind as he looks away from my face that so close to his scent gland. Owww how I wish to put my mark on them and finally make you mine!)

Maggie:" Look! The bitches are here! Owwww I don't want to ruin our peaceful day!"
(She boringly says as we look at Jessica and her gang who walks towards us with a slight smile. Luca is clinging on to Jessica as she squeeze his ass.)

Hwan:"Just ignore them guys! We don't have to make a scene here!"
(He instructed while me ans Jennifer change an evil grins)

Jessica:" Hey losers! What a beautiful day isn't it!!"
( Her ugly tone make us to cringe while I slowly push Dakota on the locker behind him and stand infront of him to avoid that bitches hungry eyes. His heat will finish tomorrow and I don't want to take risk by letting him to go to the university alone. Although the others will be around him but I just want to keep him safe by myself. His scent is kicking on my hormones but I just ignored it and glares at the group of girls and boys Who's eyeing him. Fucking assholes!!)

Jennifer:" It was, before you showed up to destroy our day!"
(She spat on it and Jessica blushed in embarassment. I felt Dakota's soft hands on my arms as he interlock our fingers. I want to smile at his cute gesture but control my hard face.)

Luca:"How dare you insult my girlfriend!! Just throw that asshole from your group so you could get some stress-free!"
(He says while pointing at Dakota who behind me with a whimper. I gritted my teeth in anger as I give Luca a dark look as he flinched away)

Me:"You better not put my mate into your pathetic conversation!I won't repeat myself so you better get the fuck out off from us!!"
(Luca whines at my alpha voice as he cling on to Jessica's arm.)

Jessica:"Oh you and your ugly mate! Who knows if he's cheat on you and leave you like he did in the past?!"
( I flinched at her words as I marched towards her taking dangerous steps before slamming her on the locker behind her. I grip her throat in range as she try to slap my hand away from her neck. Hey eyes rolled back and her face went pale due to the loss of breath)