Childhood Lovers

Chapter Twenty-Two

Dakota's Pov:

Next day~~

Focusing on my teacher,I wrote down the steps and equation of the maths that on the board while she sat on her chair. Snowy continue to sequel in excitement in my head and I don't know why! I wonder, what was the reason for his excitement as someone knocked on the class door softly. My attention turn to the door after the teacher asked the person to come inside. I want to scream but let out a Yelp seeing the two persons that I almost forgot these past months. They confidently walk inside and the teacher choose their seats before they walk towards the me. Those two let out a happy grins before took a seat beside me. The teacher told us to stop talking as I pout.

Time skip~~

Hana's Pov:

I grunts in annoyance while waiting for Dakota to come outside from his class room. Jennifer and Ella is with me as I tap my toes on the floor impatiently and huff. Why is he taking so long? . Esther growled in my head and I throw my head back in frustration before let out a groan.

Jennifer:"Hey hey! Calm down girl! You're scaring the Omegas!"
(She warned me and I look towards the Omegas who's showing their neck to me in submission. Oops!)

Ella:" Are you okay hana? You were growling a bit loudly and looks so red."
(She asked in concern as I smiled at her tiredly. I feel like throwing up again! But I want to see Dakota. He was with me at my appartment doing dishes for me. Then we watch movies and play video games before cuddling. But I had to go to the doctor for some checkup and leave him in my room. And I know he is mad at me for leaving him all alone in my appartment but I had to. The doctor took some blood examples from my body.)

Me:"Nothing serious Ella, I had to go to my house for some personal reasons and I left Dakota in my appartment. I think he is mad at me and not letting me to mindlink him."
(I pout sadly and Ella gave me a hug before looking at Jennifer who looks inside the class room with a wide grin plastered on her face. Me and ella look at eachother in confusion.)

Ella:"Is everything okay Jennifer? Why so excited?"
(She asked Jennifer who smiled at us before looking down shyly)

Jennifer:"I-i think....I found my mate."
(Me and Ella has a Shocked face before the classroom bell ring and the students begin to get out from the room)

Me:"Omg! Really? I want to meet him!"
(I spoke cheerfully ignoring the Omegas who's showing me a seductive grin.)

Jennifer:"E-ehm...I don't think it's a 'him'...."
( I looked at her dumbfounded because Jennifer is straight and only experienced with boys so it's so surprising for me to believe that she has a girl mate.)

Ella:"What do you mean by that? You're straight, right?"
(Ella asked with a stunned look on her face. We got interrupted by memo who ran towards us.)

Memo:"Good morning guys! How was your day?!"
(She asked loudly that it startled us. I smiled at her before looking behind her to see Dakota and Martin coming out from the class with two unfamiliar faces.)

Ella:"It was good kid,hmm who are they memo?"
(She asked while pointing at the other unfamiliar two who was talking to Dakota.)

Memo:"Oh those two, they are new students and also Dakota's old friends from US. They missed Dakota and got an admission here."
(She says while smiling warmly. I has a dark look on my face when I saw how clingy the beta male towards MY mate!. An unknown growl left from my lips and it suprisely got the attention of the group who now stood infront of me. I glare at the guy who looks at me eyebrows crossed before locking my eyes with Dakota who watches me in a cute face. Oh god! Just don't kill me with your cuteness!.)