In a daze

Am I sleeping? What a weird way to drift off.. I swore I was sucked into that book.. was I just tired and seeing things? Why can't I open my eyes.. or move? You suddenly felt something.. or someone lick your face, you jolt up seeing a dog panting at you joyfully practically begging for pets.

"You know I would, but I'm not really a dog person"

You get up and dust your body as you look around to see where you are. You felt off, you wasn't wearing your school uniform anymore, it's Victorian Era clothing. Black on black corset, dress, tiny heeled boots, everything was different but your hair, it stayed nice and long and jet black like crows. You start to head out of the now ally way you figured into the walkway as you look left and right, before continuing.

What is this place, you thought to yourself.. where am I- you bump into a talll fellow (pictured above)  you managed to catch a feel before bouncing back on your bottom. he felt, slim but fit, you closed your eyes squeezing them in hopes you weren't going to get beat up or even worse.. killed

"Pardon my lady, are you alright?"

This voice.. this voice makes your heart flutter.. but no way.. you DONT even know where you are!
No but fuck it, play along! Maybe you can figure it out in your own. You open your eyes facing a white gloved hand, palm up, inviting you to grab it.
And you do, you're lifted with such grace and swiftness you felt as if you didn't weigh 165 pounds of Ass, thighs and boobs. You look up..

"Thank yo-" you stop.. staring into those red irises.. there's something not quite right.. he gives a gentle smile, followed with a nod of the head, pieces of his raven black hair dripped in front of his face. "You seem to be in a daze.. are you sure you're alright?" He then grabbed your shoulder steadying you. You didn't even realize you became wobbly at the sight of him.

"What is the matter, Sebastian" A voice says from behind the man
"Master, this young lady accidentally ran into me and seems to be clouded"
"We'll bring her back to the Estate, till she's well enough to leave"
"Are you sure, Master?"
"Hurry along"

Still in a daze, you learned this man's name is Sebastian, after he picked you up bridal style following the voice that called out to him, you fell asleep.

Your thoughts before passing out

"He's so fucking hot"
"Why wasn't I born in this era"
"Something is up. And I'm going to find it out"