Pt2 - Regeneration (POV)

Sebastian POV ✨ hubbbyyyy

Y/N just passed in my arms. Her last breath took mine. I felt unchained. I didn't want it. I wanted her. My nonexistent heart, my emptiness felt empty. She was my forever red spider lily, in a field of roses. I ears rung from young masters tearful screams. My eyes didn't leave her sleeping face. I stayed with Y/N, holding her.

Till the floor rumbled.

I looked at Ciel, his tears seemed to stop leaving his wet face red and puffy. His gaze looked scared... His eyes moved towards to rumbling.

I looked as well, a cloud of dust comes from the front gate. Having no choice but defend what I have left.

The Young Master.

I set Y/N down, peacefully on her back. And stand by young master.

The dust settles. And I realize.

"But... they're dead.... Right?" You asked
"They don't seem to stop, do they?" Ciel spoke displeased

"Why don't we fight again for ol  times  sake?" Undertaker shouts hopping off a horse.
"Shall we?" Fake Ciel adds and raises his arms invitingly.
"Once and for all, you bastards!" Ciel shouted

I prepared to fight, reaching into my coat for my knifes. Suddenly the sky grew grey.. the wind blew cold. They sky looked like it fell lower, and started to change, in seconds it was from grey, black.. to red.

"Is this all you got?! Pathetic!" Fake Ciel shouted as he laughed

Reader POV ✨ 👀

The darkness gotten brighter.

"Shall we get to business?" Satan says

You opened your eyes to see Satan standing above you, seeing Sebastian in the corner of your eye.

"Don't worry, they can't see you.. yet" he adds
"Now I see that they're getting into another battle"

"They'll die without your help. Please" you say getting up from the floor

Satan contemplates. " Those two?" He questions
"I have a feeling more are coming, very soon" Aoi adds
"Who?" Satan scoffs
"Ash maybe..." You continue "Ash Landers That's the name." Aoi adds "And Claude maybe"

Satan walks off towards Ciel and Sebastian.

"Fine I'll help you, but I'll be off in the sidelines, watching. Till I find that you absolutely need it"

"Deal!" Aoi shouts joyfully
You look at her surprised she's in her era clothing , making you look at yourself and smiled seeing you're in your suit.
"Yes. It's a deal"

"Now, after you shake my hand, they'll be able to see you. Also I'll be lending you some of my power, only the tiniest bit will do significant damage. You must get to it to catch them off-"

You and Aoi cut him off by gripping his hand.

"Very well." Satan in a blink of an eye disappears.

Using demon speed, both of you zoom by Sebastian and Ciel in a zig zag motion.

Feeling something hit your back, you realize it was your beloved whip.

"Let's boogie" taking off your blazer revealing your chained corset/vest. Grabbing the handle, you grew closer to Undertaker and Fake Ciel.

"I got the shit child" Aoi says devilishly
You winked at her crossing her for the last time.

You cracked your whip and again around undertakers waist yanking him towards you, punching him further across the yard.
Hearing metal clanking, knowing it's Aoi and Fake Ciel. You low focus for a second, allowing undertaker a blow. You fly fiercely towards Ciel and Sebastian. Rolling close enough for them to see it's you.

"What the fuck Y/N!" Ciel shouts
You get up quickly, shouting back "long story, tell you after" you spit onto the floor, rolling a shoulder before cracking your whip on the floor. Raising a hand and flicking it insinuating to continue.
Undertaker uses demon speed, and tries to tackle you. You stand there seeing in full view as if running normally. Satans power allowed you to see past demon speed. Undertaker got close enough to throw a swing of his synth. You disarmed him gripping the base of the blade pulling undertaker closer to you, grabbing his neck and slamming him into the floor creating a creature around his head.  Quickly grabbing the synth and piercing the bottom into his mouth using it as if it was a legitimate headstone.

You turn around, whipping your hair. Looking at Sebastian.

"Watch him, will you?"

Sebastian's face in awe. Ciel as well.

In the corner of your eye you see a katana going straight to Ciel, using your whip grabbing it in mid air and pulling it towards you.
Ciel a demon himself didn't see that.

"Very. Long story." You said huffing

Aoi shouted "he ran off! He might be bringing more!!" As she runs towards you and the rest. "Little fucker got some strength."

The sky hasn't changed so Satan hasn't left. More might be coming after all. But for now..

"You- you're alive?" Sebastian tries to speak
"Dead still, but yes I'm back" you giggle throwing yourself at him, finally hugging him.
He hugs you back letting himself fall to his knees.

"Oh my.." he cries

Also hearing Ciel and Aoi cry.

"This is just the beginning." You whispered
"When will it end?" He whimpers
"I don't know, but for now.. let's be strong and do this together"
"Okay" Sebastian hugs tighter.

Undertakers presence disappears, he was never dead to begin with. He's much stronger than that.
Satan needs to intervene. Soon.