Pt2- Help. Us. Go home.

The ghost and spirits/demons shriek in joy, fly around, and with the raise of Satans hand. It is silent.

"You are hear because you want to go back?" Satan asked

"Yes." You said

"We'll do whatever it takes!" Aoi adds

Satan slowly looks at Aoi, and smiles at her.

He takes a second to reply.

"I~... have two optionsss~" Satan lifts up two fingers. His hand looks abnormally huge, his fingers are extremely long, almost leathery and glossy.. and sharp.

"But beforrre~.." Satan looks at you "Ssssssebastian~ was- IS my favorite son" he says almost somberly

Your heart drops.. heat rises into your face. The corner of your eye, you see Aoi shoot her head towards you and back to Satan.

Satan laughs, an almost distorted yet normal laugh.

"Now~... You either kill yourself and join him internally ORRr~~... I'll kill him.. and he'll join you here..mortally"

You look to Aoi.. she looks shocked. She slowly looks to you.

You nod. And you raise your hand to her.

She looks at you, with tears in her eyes.
"I wanna go home" she mouthed
"Let's go home.." you mouthed back.

Her first step echoed. Yours came afterwards. Hand in hand and side by side. You both look back towards Satan.

"Have you made~.. your decisions~?" Satan asked

You both nod. "Yes" you announced.

Satan gets up from his seat. Waves his hand in a circle and a portal/screen appears in front of you.

Sebastian and Ciel morning with your bodies in their arms.
Sebastian caresses your face, moving your hair out your face. Tears appear to calm on your face.
You look over to Aoi, Ciel.. Ciel is screaming.

"Hurry...~" Satan says mockingly

You see more of the mourning.. and your feet start to dust into the air. As if your being erased from being existing.
Sebastian panicking swiping the air back.

"Go back" you whispered
Aoi now crying silently, she sniffles breaking your focus.

"Let's go now.." she cries

"But wait~" Satans voice echoes

"Look.."

You both look back despite not wanting to.

You see Ciel and Sebastian lose focus and look into the distance, a dust cloud comes from the gate of the manor.

Aoi and yourself watched intensely. None of you blinked.

Satan watches your expressions.

The cloud dissipates and thins.

Aois eyes widened "they never died?..." she looks at you
You look over to Satan. His face very serious.
"You will die there..." he says "if you go back now, that is."

"Without help." Aoi said earnestly
Satan face grew more intently. "How you expect me to do that?~" his demeanor changed from calm to very aggressive
Aoi scoffed. "YOU CLAIMED HE IS YOUR FAVORITE SON!" She shouted angrily
"M.. My- MY Husband." You added passionately

Satans gaze focuses on you. Taken back from his intense eyes. You remain standing strong. He walks closer to you, growing in size. Inevitably he's standing above you. He bends down, his breath is hot. Almost as if a first days summer wind hits your face. He analyzes your face. "Wife?.." he squints his eyes, they glow red.
He yanks your hand away from Aoi.. and surprisingly he gently wipes the top of your hand, revue along the purple glow contract between Ciel. He scoffs. He shoots his gaze at you again. His hand grips nape and yanks you down. He gently yet urgently slices your shirt open. He then slide his hand from top to bottom of your back then In a moments time he steps back..

"Get up." He demands.
You do, holding your shirt up with both hands.
"Mss~ Michaelisss" Satan acknowledges your devotion to his son. He looks over to Aoi. Hand out for Aoi, swiping her hand revealing the Ciel Contract. "Correct.." he stated

"What help?" He adds

"We need you.. to end the torment" Aoi speaks and points to the view portal. He looks. And is disgusted with the view of his son Sebastian in distress.

Satan takes a moment. You look back at the portal. You see your body and Aois almost gone from existence.

"Fight Sebastian.. fight.." you whispered

You see Sebastian looking back witnessing you disappearing.

"We need to kill ourselves right?" You asked disparately
Satan looks at you almost shocked
"Give me whatever I need!" you raised out your hand opened palmed. Aoi did the same following.

Satan waved his hand, appearing a dagger. It floats from his hand to yours and Aois. Both of your grip the handle.

"I'll transfer your spirits to what's left, it'll regenerate your body, with my help you'll possibly be stronger." He takes a breath "NOW!!! GOOO"

Both of you jumped at his shouting. You looked at eathother. Aoi let go and said "see you soon" and winked before she raised her head up. You giggled and sniffled before slicing her neck ear to ear. Just before she slumped over, she grabbed the dagger and sliced your neck with the help your hand. Both of you dropped and everything went black.

Feeling lighter and lighter, as if laying on a cloud, you see white.