Just the beginning

"Find him, I'll confront the Queen"
"Yes my lord." You both jumped onto the manor. Walking on the roof top towards the back entrance. Ciel took the front.

Ciel POV.
Her majesty must know what Ash done. Unsettling MY air and space. This is coming to an End. NOW.
She was sitting in her study. You walked in and sat to join her. The house rattled as you sat down.

Sebastian POV.
Not MY Wife getting threatened. This is stopping today. I kick the back entrance down ripping it off it's hinges and some of the wall with it too. You step inside like if you didn't just do that, fixing your tie looking around. MY wife will remain unharmed.

"Ohhhh Ashhhh" you tease into the air. "I'm hereee"
Sebastian looked at you vanishing and reappearing on the chandelier above.
You continue to walk further in.
You look around seeing that your in the kitchen, walk further into the corridor what seems to be heading to the main estate. You follow the hall. Reaching the main entrance , you felt a gust of wind behind you. Sebastian moved passed you and stoped on the railing above watching down. He looks so mad.
"ASH!" You yelled "FACE ME" the wooden floor made each step creak. Your heels clacking. Sebastian moved to the chandelier above you.
You heard walking towards you. From a hall nearby. The figure stopping just before entering the light. White shoes with either white pants.

"Ash." You spoke
"My darling.."
you almost wanted to throw up. He stepped closer to you. His eyes filling with hateful lust.
"We can move to the garden if you'd like.." you stepped closer to him, you grew angry, feeling hot.
His face disgusts you.
"Unclean" he says "undeserving" you reached to grab his neck, he didn't budge as if you weren't going to do much damage. Your hand started to get hotter
"UNCLEAN!" He yelled startling you you're grip only got tighter
Sebastian's voice came to you "move him to the garden"
You loosened your grip and grabbed his hair dragging him to the entrance. You thought "I'm being too nice" you stopped right infront of the door, before throwing him through the staircase, through the manor into the garden. Sebastian jumped down beside you and walked with you to meet Ash.
Seeing Ash, Sebastian ran towards him, punching him over and over. You jumped up, landing on Sebastian's back.
"Threatening my family.. is probably the worst things do." You hug Sebastian around the waist. To lighten the mode. This just grew Sebastian to through more harsh punches. Indenting his head into the ground. Then he vanished.
Both of you get up looking around for him, you felt something on your back. You reached for it to be the whip you wielded during the combat training. You cracked at the whip, having it echo in the sky. Sebastian reaching in his coat and pulling out his cutlery between his knuckles.

Ciel POV
"Do you know what Ash Has done? Or is he rebelling?"
"Ash? Oh no.. I know.. he wants Y/N..she's unclean.."
The house rattle again. She held onto her tea. Before letting it go till the house stopped rattling.
"Stop him or I will" I said demanding
"Oh no, I think he's perfect for her.. she was so polite and didn't look up not once"
You remembered that day.. it was your fault Ash targeted her.
"This ends today. I advise you to look for a new aide your majesty"
"I don't think that's fair.. give him a chance" she softly spoke
"Now. Stop this or he dies" I stood up
She stood silent.

Sebastian POV
Y/N cracked her whip into the sky, grabbing Ash from thin air, throwing him down to the ground. I washed her crack her whip again, then spinning it in the air before engulfing it in flames. She cracked at Ash while on the floor burning him with each hit. He's screaming. Over and over she hit him walking towards him. She dropped her whip and had her hand burst into flames, and she started to throw her hands to him, fire didn't expele from her hands, Ash Just bursted into flames. Screaming in agony.
She repeated his words back to him

"YOURE UNCLEAN, UN DESERVING"
he was screaming as his clothes and skin burned, Sebastian placed his hand on my shoulder and nodded before stepping forward "close your eyes, and don't open then till I say so"
Still angry you agreed , you closed your eyes.

Ash's screamed calmed down till Sebastian hand left your shoulder. Ash started to screamed more.
"1" there was a pause
"2"
Sebastian started counting.

Ciel POV
Ash's screams can be heard from the distance..
her majesty then looks up, her vile covering her face impossible seeing her reactions. She spoke.
"My my.. then I shall go find a new aide.."
"And make sure this new member stays away from my estate. I understand I am your only best bet to keep the criminal underworld at bay and in order.. but this? THIS? is no way to keep ME in line.."
I stood up grabbing my cane.
She looked down.. probably sulking..
"I understand that Y/N is Sebastian's wife.."
"And you do realize that She cannot be touched, by unwanted hands." I turned around to leave
"Yes.. but I must say.. before you go.. others will be after her as well.."
you huffed at this.. more training shall be done soon.. as well for Sebastian.. you paused before leaving..
"Then let them come."

"6"
"7"
"8"
You heard your whip crack, making you jump and clench your fists.
Ash is still screaming blood murder
"UNCLEAN!!" And so forth.
You decided to turn around and walk away. Back to the manor atleast..

"9"
"10"

The screamed stopped. You paused and turned around. Keeping your eyes closed that is until Sebastian said so.

"You heard footsteps coming towards you and someone cupping your face making you look up.

"You may open your eyes, my love" Sebastian says softly
"You.. you're done with him?" You look around Sebastian to find Ash wasn't there.
"Oh yes.. he's a beautiful sentiment.. up there" he pointed
On top of a statue of her majesty.. on her head was Ash's mangled and torn body.. his wings were flared outward as if he wanted to take flight and escape.
What a horrid sight.. but you were much pleased.. that this Ash person was over.
You smirked as the sight.. Sebastian standing beside you viewing monstrosity on top of the queens head.

"Funny how he's up there" you giggled
"Star of the show.." Sebastian said hiding behind a laugh

"I think I'm gonna be sick" ciels voice startled you
"My lord" you panicked turning him around from the sight..
"We must go back to the estate" you looked back at Sebastian staring at the manor.
You looked to see the Queen at the window.
You flicked a small ball of fire at her, hitting the window and bouncing off crackling before disappearing. She looked at you. And without saying a word. You pull away from Ciel, and walk towards the statue. You flick a ball of fire from your finger tips at Ash's body engulfing him in what red flames turned blue in seconds. Burning what remains of him. The Queen then left the window.
Sebastian giggled at this.
"Let's go" Ciel ordered
You went back to the carriage, Sebastian helped Ciel inside laying him down. And took off back to the estate.