Pt2- He interferes

The air thickens.. almost hard to breath in.

Satans voice is echod through your head

"Here they come..."

You let go of Sebastian, with almost a "sorry" face, a somber yet fierce across your eyes.

Sebastian left with with arms left open, with all your strength to crawl back you left them open.

"It's my turn to protect you." You say softly, while backing away slowly

Satans says "I shall supervise till needed"
You kiss your teeth, at that. Turning around to the could of smoke coming towards you.

You look to Aoi, she's prepared for what's ahead. Her actions give you a boost of confidence this straightening your back. You crack your whip and grip your whip tighter. Aoi sharpens her Katanas against each other.

Satans voice echos one last time "that's what I like to see~"

You and Aois face go blank and very serious/dead till the cloud clears.

Ciel and Sebastian almost in a defensive form yet protective mood. For a back up.

The clouds dissipate.
It's clear it's fake Ciel, undertaker and Ash and the queen.

Undead. So we thought.

"I don't wanna think anymore" you whisper
"I don't wanna talk anymore" Aoi whispers.

"This is my husband." You added
"And mine" Aoi says passionately

You look over to her, she looks at you with intensity "let's dance" she says with smirk
You scoff, taking a breath "let's" letting out a breathy flame

You both let your gaze towards to the group.

"Let me know" you said your head towards Satan "of course" he says back "I'll be watching"

Your jaw tightens, you lunge forward in demon speed and go forward towards undertaker. Speed only calculated by Satan himself, you reduced to atoms, you reappear in front of undertakers eyes gripping his throat and throwing him into through the trees. Whipping your hair back, cracking your whip ready for more.
Aoi vanishing behind you, and blowing Ash's jaw into the sky. Now that thing into the sky, she's follows and blows more punches into her.
Undertaker gets up, and lunges at you, with full force

Satan says "you'll know"

You prepare to impact with all you have with faith in what Satan says.

The words "protect Sebastian" repeats in your head, giving your more and more will to fight.

With tears in your eyes, you swing and swift and with the air as one. Your movement are almost as art to one's eyes. Your eyes give adamant as yours body says "come here". Undertaker swipes his Sythe at your waist, inches away from damaging you forever, you move out the way landing on the bland as of meant to, sitting model like confusing Undertaker. You move seductively to confuse undertaker. Realizing his weakness, you thought "got him" you lower your eyes sexually, and lower your back into my into an arch and use his authority as a Pole. (For strippers/exotic dancers)

Seeing his face drop, to flustered. Getting close to the base by his hands, your swing your foot and knock his right in the jaw.

Realizing you can use your body as a distraction, you look to Aoi after knocking undertaker a distance. Aoi grabbing a notice to you, you ripe open your blouse open a bit more. You wink to her, giving her confidence. She does the same. She ripped open her shirt, revealing her cleavage.

Seeing Sebastian's and Ciels reaction, it was very disapproving. But oh well. Having just little bit power is enough to distract is enough.

Ina split second under taker takes over and knocks you into the air, unwillingly controlling the air into your please. You control the air to your will, ash knock you back into the woods.

Aoi left with the three. Aoi scared of what to come forward.

She backs away.

Satans voice echoes on her head
"go for ash"

Aoi jaw tightened as a reaction.

She feels Ciels emotions as nervous and anxious.
She dismisses them.

Aoi POV ✨

Blood drips from my scalp into my eye. It stings. My mouth taste of blood.

This isn't over. At all.

I huff and puff, catch my breath before the next hot. Fake Ciel lunges forward and strikes a hit and misses. And bend backwards causing his miss, grabbing his weapon with your legs and pulling his forward, kicking him back with thus legs. Force pulling you forward into your feet.

Y/N emerges from the bushes and standing ground, she tell for Sebastian.

Fake Ciel coming forward for more, Sebastian comes about the cut and throws more knifes in which fake Ciel moves swiftly enough to miss these knifes. Sebastian shocked enough to not know what to do next. Real Ciel moves in to defend but is captured by undertaker.

Ciel struggles in the arms of Undertaker.

Seeming Ciel struggle in fake Ciels grasp. You look over to Aoi for response. She angered. Not surprised by her reaction but you're easily angered. You react by using beyond demon speed  toward fake Ciel (reduced to atoms) grabbing fake Ciel and using him as a body shield for Aoi as she shows her Katanas. One misses and you grab it redirecting it to fake ciels neck

You whisper "oh, does it look so familiar"

Swipe *gushes blood" fake ciels body goes limp.

Satans voice echoes "next" in your head

The sky goes deep red, no color is shows on your clothing and skin. Just red. Everything is red.

Satan is angered. Deeply. Yet is excited.

Excited to where you switch with every move my. Almost robotically.

You and Aoi side by side. Angered and almost in and trance. Hungry for blood. By Satan.