For us?

You awoke to someone yelling
"HELLLOOOO??? CIEELLLL???" A female voice called
"CIELLL!!?" You hear her getting closer, you quickly got out of bed and threw on your robe, looking at the time before leaving. Hearing May-Rins voice telling her "you must not" and "please my lady, wait"
"5:00 in the morning?" You thought "for the love of Sebastian" you looked back before leaving to see him waking up rubbing his face
You opened the door and peeping out. A little girl, about Ciels age, looking around for Ciel..
You quickly entered the room, using demon speed to get dressed and stepping back out again.
"My lady, My master is resting , he isn't scheduled to wake up in an hour" you bowed to her
"Ciel is my fiancé, I should be able to come as I please!" She whined , she walked passed you, you looked as Sebastian leaves the room. Dressed and ready to go.
"My lady, please you must not interrupt his rest" stepping infront of the girl.
"Then I'll wait." She folded his arms, and stomped.
Ciels door opened as you were about to escort her to the play room.
Ciel rubbed his eye to see "Lizzie? What are you doing here?"
"I came to see you cielll!" Running up to him and hugging him almost knocking him over. Irritated already.
Ciel sighed, you woke up
"My lady, please let me escort you to the play room, we're having breakfast here, have you ate?"
Lizzie followed you "oh no, I'm hungry, I haven't visited Ciel in so long, and he hasn't made an effort to contact me" he pouted as she sat down
"We have been really busy these past few weeks, I'm sure he had no time" you stood there comforting her
"Well.. I'm here now, I'll wait until he's ready"
"Yes my lady, please excuse me" you left the room seeing Ciel and Sebastian waiting for you
"Lizzie's your fiancé ?" You whispered
"Well.." Ciel was cut off by Sebastian
"Elizabeth is his cousin, royal marry other royals, and she seems more fit since they're the same age.." he chuckled ..
You made a disturbed face, looking back at Ciel looking just as disturbed.
"Well.. i must get going and prepare breakfast. We're having it in the play room" You bowed "my lord" dismissing yourself
Ciel walks back into his room, Sebastian following him.
You quickly get to the kitchen and make breakfast before Ciel leaves his room.
You returned just in time for Ciel to enter the playroom.
Sebastian noticing you forgot the tea, he vanished and reappeared right before Elizabeth noticed
"She must not know we're demons.. or even Ciel is one.." you spoke to Sebastian using telepathy..
"Yes.. Ciel isn't fond of her due to her bubbly personality 24/7, and he's sure if she found out of his true self, she would throw a tantrum.. I personally find her annoying.."
"I see.. 5 oclock in the morning just to wake up hearing her yell.."
"Indeed.." Sebastian replied
Ciel joined the conversation as he sipped his tea
"I can't find an excuse for her to leave.."
you and Sebastian looked at eachother and shrugged and thought.. when an idea came to mind..
"Just say we have an important meeting in your study with very dangerous men, and you want her safe and not anywhere near the manor?" You raised your eyebrows for acceptance
"No." He replied
"Then I got nothin"
Ciel sat his tea down.. and spoke
"Lizzie, I'm very busy today, you must not be here.."
"But ciellll why haven't you contacted me, you haven't came to visit, nor sent a letter!"
"As you can see, I've been training my new Housekeeper" and gestures to you.
Elizabeth grew upset..
"That's no excuse.." she stood up, you stepped back from her into Sebastian, he placed his hand on your lower back out of Elizabeth's sight.
"Yes I know your busy, and yes I know you can't find the time... but you can't write ONE letter for me!"
She stutters her words after that "UGH!" She stormed out slamming the door behind her.
"The fuck..." you whispered
Ciel sighed and sipped his tea.. "Sebastian, assist me, I want to go back to bed.. I have a headache now"
"Yes my lord" Sebastian bowed
"Y/N, run into town with Sebastian for a ball gown.."
"A ball gown, my lord?" You questioned following him out of the play room.
"Yes, we have a ball tonight, for your celebration, you're getting married"
You stutter and blushed, Sebastian winked at you before closing the door to ciels room
You thought.. "a ball gown.. wow" you perked your posture and went off to do your house duties till Sebastian was ready to tag along with you into town.
Time went by, and you finished your trimming of the roses, you stumbled across the same place where you and Sebastian mated and did the demon turning, you bend down taking off your glove and feel the grass. Flashes of that night came back.
"I wonder if Sebastian fixed that dress.." you stood back up, taking a breath
"I love that man so much.." you whispered to yourself
"I love you too"
Sebastian spinning you around in his arms, you dropped your glove and your clippers.
"Oh Sebastian" you giggled shyly "you heard that?"
Sebastian smirked giving you a kiss
"Ciel scheduled a celebration hall for us tonight, we'll be getting married next month"
"He's so kind" you said while cuddling and hugging him
"Yes my love" he kisses your head "we have all of eternity together"
You blamed squeezing him before letting go
"Shall we go?"
"Ah yes"
You both headed into town
Back at the manor Ciel slept, he ordered Sebastian to wake him up for lunch.