The dream

The city was in flames. Every square inch. Everywhere you tuned. Black smoke and heat blasted in your face and lungs. You couldn't breath.
Getting dizzy you fall to your knees. Seeing your hands not in flames.. you assumed this wasn't your doing.

"Y/N!!!!!!"
A familiar voice called. It sounded distorted, as if you were drugged. The voice echoed.
Seeing your vision getting worse, as your hands start to blur. You swayed till this person came to you. The what seemed to be tapping, vibrating the floor beneath you, tapped louder and harder. Feeling hands on your shoulders, you finally looked up.

Sebastian. You looked up. He was saying something to you, but you couldn't understand him, he sounded muffled.

You started to cry, sobbing as he picked you and continued to run. Faster and faster, dodging anything in his way, wood planks falling, piles of debris from fallen buildings.
You felt Sebastian vibrate, he must've been yelling to or for someone. No one else was with him besides you. You closed your eyes, tears falling down your face.
"What is this?" You whispered, you couldn't hear yourself.
Sebastian's chest vibrated, you still couldn't understand from the ringing in your ears.
You just cried more, trying to hold them back. You opened your eyes again to see the Phantomhive estate engulfed in flames. Windows are breaking.
You thought.. "what could this all mean?"
You felt your head start to bob. Your eyes closing softly, seeing nothing but flames. Sebastian then grabbed your jaw, moving your head to face him.
The only words you can make out from his lips were
"..Please don't leave me.."
You know their we're more said... the ringing was still there.
Your eyes started to close into darkness.

Then you woke up back in the bed you shared with Sebastian. Slowly blinking and feeling on the bed to make sure it was real. Feeling on Sebastian's spot.. still warm. You didn't move quite yet. Trying to feel Sebastian emotions before finding him. You feel nothing. You thought he could be with Ciel, or doing House duties.. cooking maybe.. feeling nothing else, you decided to move sitting up in bed. What felt like forever of being in bed, you slide out of bed, and got dressed in the usual outfit you where now that Ciel made a contract with you. Casually looking at your contract mark, marriage scar and ring.. still intact and not faded one bit. This gives you relief as to everything is fine in that department. Feeling self cautious of what Sebastian might think of you now despite not ever seeing your true form..
Sitting at your vanity, a note catches your attention.

"I covered their eyes before you became your true form. No need to worry, my love. Everything is okay, will always be okay, forever will be okay. Ciel ordered me to watch over you till you woke up, it's now day two and Ciel has became rather tired of Bouldroys cooking, and ordered me to return. Ciel and I, and Aoi aren't planning to leave the manor till you have risen.
-Sebastian"

You smiled softly as they haven't changed a thought about you.
You quickly combed through your hair, leaving as it is with no styling. Just parted into the middle.
You peeped out the door finding no one in the hall. You walked slowly to Ciels study, hearing his voice.
You hesitated to knock. Thinking if you should even go back to the room and sleep more.

You just opened the door cracking it. Ciels voice stopped. Silence filled the air. A moment went by, sticking your foot in before your body followed entering his office. Closing the door behind you keeping your head down. You stayed by the wall. Silence.

"Come sit Y/N" Ciel ordered softly.
You hesitated before walking to one of his guest chairs and sitting. Still with your head down.

"You.. you may look up" Ciel almost whispering

You slowly raised your head, seeing Ciel tearing up.
Sebastian smiling softly at you. Aoi holding back tears.

"Welcome back Y/N" Ciel letting a tear roll down his face.
"My lovely Wife" Sebastian whispered letting his face turn red
"Y/N" Aoi mumbled behind her tears

"I'm glad I'm back" you nervously smiled as tears fall down your face "ready for action"

You and the group laughed and giggled.

"Y/N you woke up just in time for a mission from Her Majesty. We're all going." He stated "there's this village in the outskirts of the city, claims there's disappearances of married men who've made adultery and slept with other women. Says the rumors of the men have been circling around this village just before they disappeared."