Drunk you

Continuation from last chapter

You sink further into the tub.. water just under your chin. You thought as you are taking another gulp of your wine.
"Why doesn't he love me. Ciel said he was practically just joking, and he wanted to see what I can do.. I just beat the living shit out of him.. my love..

Time went by as you stayed in the tub, you finished your bottle when the birds started to chirp. You grabbed another one. Smaller this time, but you cracked it open and stumbled out of the tub, naked, wet and cold.. still numb, but drunk. You grabbed your robe and sat on the floor by your bed, sliding a pillow off it laying it infront of you. Taking another gulp of wine and gasping for air after you swallow. Staring out the window , the sunrise was beautiful.
You started to cry again.
"No" you whispered taking another gulp. You sniffled.
Sebastian's voice came to you..
"My love?"
You cried harder.
"Leave me alone" you said "you hurt me enough"
"Kitten.. I'm so sorry.."
"I don't give a fuck. I nearly killed you"
"I know.." he whispered
He seemed like he was going to sleep.. he sounded tired
You were so drunk, you wouldn't even feel your body. Your lips tingled. You were numb inside and out.
"You didn't care for me when you said that"
You let out a soft cry
"I only wanted to see your full power, my love.."
You took another gulp from your wine.
"You're so strong baby girl.. so strong"
That made you smile a bit, then it turned into tears
"You said..." you chocked on your next words..
"I love you sooooo much. You gave me life. You gave me purpose. I would've died.. but I hanged on for you, as I knew you didn't mean it."
You scoffed and took another sip.
"I meant every hit.."
"No you didn't."
You didn't know if you did or not... you just reacted to what he had said.
"You.. broke me." You started to tear up
"I'm so sorry. So sorry"
"Whatever Sebastian. Leave from my head"

You finished your bottle and decided to go to your vanity to see the damage on your face. You stood up messily. You were drunk after all. You had a busted lip, and a slight bruise to your upper cheek. Your hips and back aches from the rolling. But manageable. You finished your bottle and got dressed to find Ciel.
Still functioning to find a proper outfit. Black on black. Your favorite. Lace and chains.
You left your face as it was. You stayed barefoot. Your toenails were black too.

You were on a mission to find Ciel. You left your room finding. May-Rin waiting for you outside your door.

"Y/N! Good morning!" You startled her
"Good morning" you replied while looking around
"I didn't want to disturb you, I didn't know if you were sleeping" she nervously said
You sighed looking down, and back at her "yes but I'm fine"
"Breakfast is to be served soon" she said backing away "would you like to have it in your room today?"
You second to think.. "no thank you May-Rin.."
"Okay.. y/n" she turned nervously and went down the hall towards the kitchen.

Back to where you were. You walked down to Ciels Study. Knocking.
"Yes?" Ciel said Monotoned
You opened the door stepping in, looking down, you already felt eyes on you. You look up to see Ciel in his chair, sipping tea and Sebastian right next to him. Bandaged up. He looked hurt. All because of you. You gasped, jumping up and back out into the hall way, slamming the door back. You ran and ran and ran and find yourself in the manors basement. It was dark and cool.. it helped you calmed down. You stayed there a bit pacing, procrastinating on returning back. You eventually do.. walking this time with your head down.. Sebastians voice come back to your head..
"Please come back" he sounded sad..
"I am.." you replied
There was a pause.. either in shock that I was coming back.. or he was excited he forgot to reply.
"But I'm walking.. taking my time"
"Where are you?" He said
"I just left the basement" you sighed and you walk up the stairs, entering the main corredor
"Ciel would like to have a meeting with us"
You huffed.
"Okay" you replied.

It took a couple minutes for you to get to Ciels study. But when you did. You didn't look at Sebastian.
You tried to sober up. Before speaking.. but it was inevitable.. you sat down in the chair left available for you, Sebastian was in the other one. Sebastian saw your face and started to struggle back tears.

"It's okay to cry Sebastian" Ciel said comforting him
You tried so hard not to look at him.
"Y/N.. he didn't mean it."
"That's easy for you to say" you shot your head to him "I heard you guys planning this!"
"So YOU WERE spying on us!" Sebastian spoke up
You still didn't look at him.. you just looked down at your hands..
"I was going to play along to whatever you had planned.. but then it was that of what YOU said.. I couldn't" you started to cry "you- hurt me"
There was a pause..
"Y/n.. look at me" Sebastian lowered his voice "please.. look at ME!"
You struggled to move your head, he waited patiently.. facing his way.. looking down you seen he didn't have any gloves and that his hands were marked.. from the fighting..  you huffed in pain to see that "ring" was still there from your bounding. You slowly good your to him.. face is just hurt.. and sad, you struggled your next words.
"I love you. And only you. I would never hurt you like that again. Ever. I would kill myself if I ever did. I would banish myself. I would beg Ciel to order me to die" he weeped
"I would do that regardless of your words by the way" Ciel said Interrupting
"But then you'd leave me" you said softly
"I would never leave you.. till you say for me to leave you. I would obey your every command" he reaches a hand out to you
"I-" you stuttered, reaching your hand to him..
Sebastian reaches for his pocket and takes out a ring. A real ring and places it on your hand over the scar.
"Please. Don't leave me"
You're in utter shock from this, you look to Ciel and he shyly looking away and blushing. You look back to Sebastian. A tear running down his face.
"I would never leave you Sebastian. Ever"
His chin quivers. And you share a kiss.
Ciel interrupts before the kiss deepens.

"Alright now, about this contract." Placing three roses on his desk.
"Three?" You questioned