21 days until suicide

"So what's so amazing that you made me get up early?"

That's the first thing Orson said when he walked over to where Astra was sitting on the bench he had been sitting on when they first met.

"The sunrise is gorgeous isn't it?" Astra was staring at the beautiful colors of orange and pink in the sky. She had always loved watching sunrises and sunsets, especially with Harley. They got up early in the morning almost every day just to watch it.

"If you made me wake up this early just to watch the sunrise, I'm going to-"

She looked over at him and smiled. "Be prepared to be out all day, I'm taking you downtown."

"That place is way too crowded, I've been down there. There's nothing fun down there."

"That's where you're wrong. Come on, my car is this way." Without thinking, she stood up and grabbed his hand, making him stumble a little as she pulled him with her towards her car.

He snatched his hand out of hers once they got to her car, and she smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. Come on, get in."

She opened the drivers side and climbed in, immediately buckling her seatbelt. She waited for Orson to open his door and get inside, but he didn't.

She opened her door. "Aren't you getting in?"

"It's locked."

"Oh!" Astra shut her door and pushed unlock for his door, and once she heard the click, he opened it and climbed inside the car.

"I'm not going to enjoy this week." Orson turned to look at her, and she smiled.

"I have a feeling you're going to have the time of your life this week."