5:07pm

"Why are you covered in paint?" Was the first thing Carly asked when Astra walked inside the house. "Your clothes are going to be stained forever now, and you're going to have to take a long time in the shower to get all that paint out of your hair."

"I got into a paint fight." Was all Astra said as she walked past the couch her friend was sitting on.

"With your boyfriend?" Carly asked.

"I need to take a shower, I'll tell you later." Astra walked to her room and shut the door.

She sighed and turned to her drawer. This was going to be the longest shower she ever had, and she wasn't going to enjoy it at all.

That's what she gets for having a paint fight. She started it too. If she didn't start it, she'd be clean and wouldn't have to take a shower.

She didn't regret any part of it though. She had fun today, and she knew Orson had fun too. Even though she was a huge mess of dried paint, and she had to take a long ass shower and spend hours scrubbing the paint out of her hair, she didn't regret a single thing she did today.

She opened her drawers and pulled out one of her oversized T. Shirts and a pair of underwear. She didn't feel like wearing pants tonight. Or a bra.

Astra walked over to the bathroom and set her clothes down on the counter, before she went back to grab her speakers and phone.

She always had to have music blasting when she took a shower.

She plugged her speakers in and then picked her phone up to connect it. Right as she was about to connect it to the speakers, it started buzzing and her eyes widened as she saw the phone number blinking on the screen.

Why was he calling her?

He hadn't called her for almost 4 days. They'd been hanging out in person these last days, there was no need to call each other.

She picked up.

"Hello?"

"Star, I need your help."