5:34pm

Small trigger warning, maybe.

_____

"Orson!" Astra called his name when she stepped into his apartment, but he wasn't there.

He sounded upset over the phone, and he sounded like he was in tears. It scared her. He didn't tell her what was wrong or why he needed her help, he immediately hung up afterwards.

She didn't even take a shower, she went straight to his house still covered in dried paint. She didn't care.

"Orson." Astra said again, louder that time.

She walked further into his apartment, looking in every room she came across, but there was no sign of him. He wasn't anywhere.

"Orson." Astra started freaking out.

She came across a small staircase and she immediately ran up the stairs and into the first room up there. The light was on, and it looked like his bedroom, but he wasn't inside.

His bedsheets were perfectly made like he had just gotten a new bed and had never slept in it. There was a small clothes drawer across from the bed, and the closet next to it. But other than that, the room was empty.

Nobody was inside.

"Orson." She said as she turned around and walked down the upstairs hallway, towards the open door on the other side of the hall.

The light was on and she heard water running.

She started running until she ran into the bathroom, and she froze as she saw blood on the floor. There was a razor blade in the blood puddles on the floor, and her heart stopped when she saw him.

He was laying on the ground, in the blood mess, his arms and wrists pouring blood. He wasn't covered in paint like she was, and his hair was damp. He must've taken a shower before.

"Orson!" She screeched and ran to him. "What did you do?!"

She grabbed him and pulled him up from the floor, and his eyes opened.

"Star." He whispered.

"What did you do? Why did you do this?" Astra reached for a cloth hanging on the shower curtain and wrapped it around his left arm, the one bleeding the most.

"I'm sorry." Orson whispered.

"It's okay. Don't be sorry, it's okay." Astra said gently as she held him in her arms, his head laying on her chest. "I'll clean you up, you'll be okay."

She grabbed a towel on the floor and used it to wrap his other arm in, squeezing it to stop the blood, and ignored when Orson winced.

Her heart broke as she looked at all the blood on the floor. He was laying in it, and she was kneeling in it. There was so much, and it made her start crying.

Harley. She was laying in her blood. There was so much blood.

"Orson." Astra cried, trying to compose herself, as she gently scooted towards the shower, pulling him with her. "I need to clean you off, can you walk?"

His crutches weren't in the bathroom. He must've hopped inside or something.

Orson slowly nodded his head.

"Okay, I don't know how your bandages will react to the shower, but I don't think we have to worry about that right now. We can worry about that later, I'll wrap your leg back up." Astra helped Orson sit up against the wall, and then she gently squeezed his wrists.

"Keep pressure on your wrists." She said softly before she stood to her feet and walked over to the shower. She quickly turned the water on and waited for it to warm up, before she rushed back over to Orson.