8:51pm

"You excited to see what we're doing tonight?" Astra asked Orson as she parked the car.

"I'm more curious to why this one is the only one at night. Everything else we did was during the day." He said.

"You'll found out now won't you? Come on, before they start." Astra got out of the car and ran to his side as he opened his door.

She held her hand out to help him, but he shook his head and got out of the car by himself. He grabbed his crutches from the back and then turned to look at her.

"I'm following you." He said.

"They're all this way." Astra said and turned to walk down the sidewalk, to the park everyone was gathering at.

"So, what exactly are we doing? It's getting dark." Orson said as he followed Astra over to some tables.

"Floating lanterns." Astra said wish a smile as she grabbed two paper looking lanterns and pens.

"I didn't know that was even a thing. I thought floating lanterns were fake." Orson said with a raised brow.

"It's not magical like in Tangled." Astra said as she rolled her eyes. "It uses fire to float. Kind of like a hot air balloon, but not exactly."

"Okay?"

"Come on, let's just write on ours. They're almost ready to light them and let them go." Astra sat at a table with only a couple other people.

"What exactly do we write?" Orson asked as he sat on the other side of her.

"Secrets!" One of the girls at the table said.

"Or a love letter to someone you love." The other girl said with a smile.

"Or just write whatever you want." The guy with them said as he shook his head at the girls.

Astra looked up at Orson to ask him what she should write, but he was already writing something down on his lantern.

She smiled and turned to look down at hers. She picked her pen up.

What should she write?

"You could write a sin you did and when it goes into the air you have a chance to be forgiven of it." The girl sitting next to her whispered, and Astra almost believed her, but she giggled afterwards.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." Astra whispered back with a smile.

"Alright Laura, I'm done, let's go!" The other girl said as she stood to her feet.

"Babe, I'm not finished yet. I'm almost done, why don't you and Marcus wait for me." The girl, Laura, said.

"Alright, but be quick." The other girl walked to Astra's side of the table and kissed Laura.

"I love you." They said at the same time.

"Alright, come on Marcus, let's go find your boyfriend." Laura grabbed the guys hand and they walked off towards the crowd of people.

"So, are you two together?" Laura asked Astra, and she pointed between her and Orson. Orson wasn't paying attention, he was still writing on his lantern.

"No." Astra laughed a little.

"Oh, family? Or friends?"

"He's my friend." Astra said.

"We'll, it was nice meeting you guys. I gotta go find my girlfriend. I hope you have an amazing night! Bye." Laura grabbed her lantern and stood up.

She ran off towards the crowd of people to find her friends.

Astra looked down at her lantern. She still didn't write anything and they were going to let their lanterns go in a couple minutes.

Astra looked up at Orson, and as she watched him finish up writing in his lantern, she smiled as she knew exactly what to write.

Please help me save Orson Hart.

That's all she wrote. Just one sentence. She didn't know who she was talking to, but she hoped someone up above would see and hear her plea and would help her.

She couldn't lose him.

Not in 7 days.

Not ever.