9:00am

Arlo grabbed the bag of flour and ran straight for Astra as the music blared through the speakers.

She screamed and turned to run away, but as soon as she stepped on the egg mess she made on the floor, she slipped, falling over onto her back. Her eyes widened, and before she could get up, the bag of flour was dumped on her face.

She coughed and sat up, spitting flour out of her mouth as Arlo burst out laughing. She wiped flour out of her eyes as Arlo just continued to laugh at her.

He was leaning against the counter with one hand, bending over and holding his stomach with the other, laughing hard.

Astra swung her leg at his, and he cried out in surprise as she tripped him, and he fell over into the egg and flour mess. Astra laughed as she grabbed a handful of the flour and eggs on the floor and smeared his face with it.

"Got you back." Astra laughed.

"Alright, I'll give you that. That was funny." Arlo chuckled.

They both heard Margo scream, and they exchanged looks as she came running to their side of the counter, Orson chasing after her with a small bowl of milk.

"Wait, it's slippery! Don't-"

Astra was cut off as Margo cried out and slipped on the eggs, falling over and sliding into her. Orson stopped running and stared down at the three friends sitting in the mess of eggs and flour, completely soaked and covered.

Margo's head was on Astra's stomach, feet on the counter in front of her, and her face was covered in frosting. Arlo was leaning on the counter with Astra's leg on his lap, his whole hair soaked with eggs. Astra was soaked with everything.

Orson started laughing. He was barely covered in anything. He had frosting on his face but that was about it.

The three friends exchanged looks, and then they smiled as they knew exactly what each other were thinking. Astra was the closest to him, so she swung her leg at him like she had done with Arlo, and he gasped, completely surprised, when she tripped him.

He fell over onto his back, his head smacking the hard floor, and the bowl of milk he was holding spilled all over him, soaking him.

Astra started laughing with the other two as he set the now empty bowl aside and slowly sat up. He wasn't laughing. He reached behind him to touch the back of his head with his hand, and when he pulled it away, there was a little bit of blood.

"Oh my god." Astra immediately stopped laughing and scooted towards him. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to-"

She was cut off as he suddenly grabbed her head and shoved it into the mess on the floor, and she gasped when she lifted her head up. Arlo and Margo were laughing again, but when Astra looked up at Orson, he wasn't.

But he was smiling.

"How dare you." Astra whispered, making a face at him, as she blinked the mess of milk and eggs off her lashes.

"You tripped me." He whispered back and wiped some frosting off his face to wipe it on her nose.