Heartbreaking Secret

- 1 -

When you visit your sister at the hospital along with your boyfriend and the nurse suddenly revealed a heartbreaking secret.

-

Today Jimin and I planned to visit my sister Hyeji as she just gave birth to her beautiful and healthy baby girl. It was really exciting to see them together although I'm not there in the middle of her pregnancy because I worked abroad and just got home this weekend.

I can't believe my sister found a boyfriend herself, she is so picky on guys though. Our parents passed away a few years ago, my mom got into a plane crash and my dad had a cardiac arrest after finding out the news that mom is gone. After all of these years me and Hyeri coped ourselves together to work hard without our parents.

That's when we grew up we got separated and had our own different life. We found each other eventually after all of these years. Also, I got myself a boyfriend, Park Jimin. He is a songwriter and a dance choreographer.

"Love, are you done?" His manly sweet voice suddenly echoed in the house as I was getting ready to see my sister. We just got to see each other for a short time. The reason for my working abroad is that, that's why I'm very excited right now to see her. We are probably gonna see each other for a long time.

"Who is this gorgeous woman right in front of me?" Jimin stood near the door with both his arms crossed. I found it hot. "Silly." I chuckled, we have been dating for almost a year but didn't plan to get married and never talk about marriage. I don't want to stress him out either.

"It's really unexpected that my sister Hyeri found herself a boyfriend." I looked at the mirror to check myself again, one last time. "Y-Yeah." He replied with an unusual look on his face. Is something wrong with Jimin? Weird. He has been acting weird lately when I said to him we are visiting my sister.

I'm just stressed out maybe so that's why I'm thinking of something. "Love, is something wrong?" I asked him to make sure this time. "Uh no, I kinda still have a hangover from last night, I actually opened a bottle of whiskey, sorry if I didn't tell you about it." He looked at me with full of desire in his eyes.

"Oh, is that so? It's fine. You should've told me so that we can have you rest for now and visit my sister tomorrow." I said. "No, Y/N, it's totally fine besides you already dressing up in your fabulous dress." He held my cheeks, softly. "If you say so, silly." I walked out in the room leaving him. He really knows how to make me flustered.

-

When we arrived at the hospital, I was excited to see my sister's newborn baby. We already got her room number and I'm in a rush right now. I have never been this excited before in my entire life. Imagine seeing a newborn baby from my sister, it must look like her or maybe the father's look.

When we walked in her room, she was holding her baby in her arms. "Hyeri." I called her name and gave her a soft hug. "Your baby is so perfect." I said as I took a glance at it. She was sleeping like an angel. "Congratulations." I said with a big smile on my face.

"I actually brought Jimin with me." I said to her, Jimin is literally hiding on my back all this time. "Anyways, congratulations, Hyeri." Jimin said. "Thank you also for coming in here, you even brought a lot of fruits." She chuckled. We bought it before we came here. Jimin always reminds me of it.

AUTHOR'S POV.

While Y/N was having a talk with her sister, an old lady nurse in her age of 50s suddenly walked in. When she entered the room she directly looked at Jimin. "Oh, good to see you again, young man." She greeted him. Y/N frowned at her. "Again?" She asked and the nurse nodded.

"Yeah, he came here a few months ago for the baby's ultrasound." She padded Jimin's back. "Congrats on being a new dad." The nurse then quietly walked out leaving them all alone.

Little did she know, she had accidentally exposed the most heartbreaking secret.

-

storyline cred to @/wattpadnightreader.