One Condition

35

When you are hungry and you called him to buy you foods but in a one condition.

I was just chilling on the sofa, being lazy is a mood my parents always scold me for not cleaning my own room.

I'm always tired but I live on my own now in an apartment since I'm already a College student and my parents' house is too far away.

They told me that I better change because I lived alone but I think no I'm always lazy.

The one who changed my life is Park Jimin, my boyfriend. We were already in a relationship when I got in a College. I'm even a cold person but he got my attention.

He looks so fine. It's a long story how I said yes to him. He even taught me how to not be a lazy worm for my whole life. I can't even resist.

He always comes to my house just to see if I cleaned it and if he found a small dirt he uh- punish me.

Not that kind of punishment you were thinking of, it's that he made me clean the whole bathroom. The audacity of him? I don't know what I am going to do now since I'm all alone.

I looked at the bunch of books on my table. I already read all of them since Jimin made me want to study them.

I admitted that I hated him for controlling what I should do or what I should not do.

It's kinda annoying but I understood it after he said something to me, I'm not telling it. I extended my hand to get my phone and to call him that I'm hungry. I hope he isn't busy.

“Hello, Jimin?” I called waiting for his answer. “Yes?” He replied that it made me jump from excitement, even his voice looked so sexy.

“I'm hungry, can you buy me food?” I asked, hoping for him to say yes. “Uh- I'm kinda busy though.” He said.

“I'll let you grab my boobs in one condition.” I said, trying not to laugh even though I'm just joking. “If you buy me food.” I presume and my eyes widened that also left me confused when he hung up the call.

“That guy.” I chuckled and sat at the sofa to wait for him but before that I heard a loud sound coming from the door. “JIMIN?!” My eyes widened seeing him in front of me holding a bunch of paper bags with food inside. What the-

“You almost broke my door, dumbass. Why are they so fast? Are you flash?” I said and he raised his eyebrows. “I thought you're busy.” I chuckled.

“When it comes to those things Park Jimin will always be present so now let me grab your boobies.” He placed the paper bags on the table and started walking to me. Oh no-