Professor Husband

21

When they don't know that he is your husband | professor husband.

As when I entered the room nervousness was all over my body. I can't even face them. It's my first day of school here since my husband works here as a professor.

At this young age of mine, I already have a husband also he is a professor, things get complicated for me when it comes to marriage.

But then I didn't let all of it border my future to get a diploma and to get the decent job I was always dreaming of. I don't know where my feet are bringing me but I only see two empty chairs in the class I am in.

The one beside the girls on the small hallway of the room and one of the center on the boys at the back.

When I started approaching the girls in my class where the empty seat I was supposed to be seated on I could feel their eyes on me like they were eyeing every move of mine.

“Is this seat taken?” I asked even though I already know that it's not taken. I was shocked when one of the girls put her bag on it.

“Sorry, it's taken.” She rolled her eyes and I just gave her a small nod. Guess I don't have a choice but to sit at the center of the boys.

When I sat and put my bag on the floor someone whispered that the professor is here which made me almost hit my head on the table. That was close. When I looked at him, Jimin. He is so handsome.

When he looked at me, a tint of blush rushing on my cheeks, I quickly gave a wave at him, not being so obvious to my classmates, then he gave me a light nod. I should take that as a response. Then, he started writing something on the board.

But he stops when he suddenly approaches the girl who said to me the seat is taken. “You have a special knapsack.” He said to the girl and she smiled. Flirty. “Really?” She glanced at her bag. “The seat is for the student to be seated on rather than showing off your knapsack.” Jimin blurted that made her pissef off.

She was roasted. “Park Y/N.” He called and raised my head. “Come here.” He looked at the empty chair because the girl put her knapsack on the floor. All of my classmates' eyes were on me after he said to come there. I feel embarrassed. “It's fine.” I said.

I shook my head trying to convince him not to but he gave me a grin that made me close my eyes in desperation. I stood up and went to that seat which was making me nervous.

“What the heck?” The girl cursed in a whisper. When he started teaching I couldn't even focus because of how handsome he was while teaching.

A few minutes later, he looked at his watch and sighed heavily. Is it already time for his next class? I wanted him to stay here but I can't do that. “That's all for today. Class is over. See you, students.” He said and the bell immediately rang. “Thanks, sir.” They all replied.

“Mr. Park is really a timer. As soon as he stops, the bell rings.” I heard one student say to the other. When I stood up and was ready to leave for another class I heard my name being called.

“Park Y/N.” He called and I replied yes. “What's the relationship between them?” “No idea.” The girls in my class whispered to each other while leaving the room.

“You have to concentrate in class.” He said that it left me in shock. “Don't just stare into space.” He said and I looked down. “Okay, I got it.” I replied.

“You're so cute I can't resist you.” He chuckled lightly. “Clean the blackboard.” He packed his things and left me the room immediately. He is demanding of me when we are in school. Let's see who's the one gonna wash the dishes and do the laundry tonight.