Outfit

— 43 —

When you visited him at his office and  his secretary makes fun of your outfit.

As of today I planned to have a visit with my husband even though I barely visited there. I always promised him to have a visit beside my work, being a doctor is really hard finding a free schedule for yourself but I find ways.

My work is more important than his, so I hope he can wait. Now it's the time that I'm going to visit him. I wear a simple black dress with matching white heels.

A simple outfit, it's just going to his office and I feel like I'm going to a funeral but not all black dress consider it like that.

I don't like my fashion sense either so sometimes I called Jimin for help with my fashion. He is kind of good at it so I owe him a lot. As I entered his office I could see in the corner of my eyes all of their eyes were on me.

I felt really embarrassed about that. They know that I'm Jimin's wife. Who wouldn't know about it? Park Jimin is the most famous CEO in South Korea. Maybe the reason they know me, because Jimin introduces me to them, kind of a dumbass.

I thought he already knew that I'm shy in front of people. I feel like I'm going to bury myself alive after saying something in front of all of them.

When we were in Highschool I was kind of a loner type so I'm not really into some crowd places. I always felt I didn't belong here or there. Even though being a loner didn't affect me at all.

I worked hard to graduate High School until College and then when I got the job I wanted since I was still a kid. Being a doctor is my passion. I always promise to myself that I will become a doctor.

And now here I am, becoming a doctor and having my own hospital in South Korea. “Doctor Park, hi.” A voice from behind made me stop from my tracks as I turned around and saw Park Jimin's co-worker.

I met her before, she is actually friendly. “Uh- hello.” I raised my eyebrows trying to signal her what her name was. I'm a forgetful person. Even my niece's names I barely forgot.

“Mina.” She smiled, what a cute girl. “Is Jimin having a meeting right now, Mina?” I asked. “Eventually, no Doctor Park. He is free right now.” She spoke up. I'm kind of embarrassed with her calling me Doctor Park even though a lot of people in the hospital call me and I'm comfortable with it but here?

At Jimin's company. I'm not comfortable at all. “Just call me Mrs. Park or Y/N please.” I whispered to her and she reassured me with a smile.

“Oh sure, Doctor- Mrs. Park.” She scratched the back of her neck knowing she almost calls me Doctor Park. “I gotta get going, Mina. Bye.” I waved my hands at her as I walked through Jimin's office but before I walked to it I bumped into someone causing me to gasp.

“I'm really sorry.” I helped her to stand up. Why am I in a rush? “It's fine. Oh- Doctor Park Y/N.” A girl with a feminine voice stood up properly causing me to clench my jaw.

Jimin's secretary, Hyewon. I am supposed to be not hating her but I can't just let it go because of her current behavior towards me and also to her co-workers. She acts like a boss in Jimin's company.

I have been here before and I saw that she placed a lot of paperworks on Jimin's co-workers. That supposedly to be her job to do all of the paperworks.

I don't think she deserves the position of being Jimin's secretary of Jimin. “Hyewon.” I called as I scanned her from head to toe I saw her eyed my dress.

Is there any problem with it? “Nice dress, who died?” She chuckled, crossing her arms. From her sudden question it makes me wanna punch her in the face 3 times or more than that. Are you kidding me? Because I'm wearing black? Let's see what you got.

“I haven't decided yet.” I smirked knowing she would be pissed because of my reply. “Are you kidding me?” She scoffed. “Oh I think I have now.” I whispered in her ear, making her eyes widened.

“What the-” “You can't spell funeral without fun.” I said that makes her walk away. Finally, she is gone from my sight. As I opened Jimin's office door I saw him sitting at his chair typing something on his laptop. “I'm sorry, I didn't brought something.” I looked away.

“I heard it all.” He stood up from his seat. Oh god he is sexy. I can't ever imagine that he is my husband at all. It felt like a dream. A big dream. “Why did I even wear this dress.” I rolled my eyes. “It looks so good on you. I can never imagine myself f#cking you with that dress on.” A smirk on his angelic face being shown. Save me.