Surprise Visit

19

When his sister surprisingly visited him and saw you wearing one of his shirts

I was on my way home when the rain started pouring. I was in the middle of the street doing nothing but just letting the heavy rain pour on me. As when a car passed by that time in front of me. I know that he is my savior.

Park Jimin, my lovely boyfriend. I owe him but my notes are all wet. I hate myself. Why didn't I stop by? Because there are no stores or any houses that could be seen.

I'm not lost or something. That street is kinda abandoned but after it there are so many houses. That's a long walk for me, luckily Jimin brought me to his house.

My house is probably a mile away from his house. Stupid Y/N. I didn't even bring an umbrella for myself. It's not like I will predict the weather, right?

“Make yourself at home.” Jimin's loving voice erected on my ear. He even made me wear his shirt. It's big but that's not the problem now. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. “My notes are all wet.” I looked down. “I'm gonna dry it.” He said that made me left in confusion. But I guess though? He might get it dry.

“Your shirt is kinda big.” I chuckled. My right shoulder is kinda exposed since the shirt is big. I admit that I'm small, okay? It's up on my legs because I didn't even have shorts on but he let me borrow his.

I look like a freaking big man. That's cool. “You look cute with my shirt on.” He smiled. That smile of his, letting me fall into him more and more. Imagine wearing his shirt; it looks like a blanket to me. I can still smell his scent. I love this.

“Hey, four- eyes Y/N, why didn't you call me? It's been a week. I thought you were not having a call or text with me? So why?” He sat beside me. I forgot to tell him that my phone was broken a week ago.

Jimin is not the same age as me. He is a College student now graduating next year and so am I. I'm graduating in High School. I wondered why he fell for me. Oh, he even calls me four-eyes, a bit rude for me at first but I get used to it.

Four-eyes because I'm wearing glasses. He is kinda insulting me. I wanna bury him but he is too handsome to resist. “I forgot to tell you that my phone broke a week ago.” I fixed my glasses. “Let's buy a new one tomorrow.” He made me sit on his lap.

My face looks like a tomato right now. Even so, he picks me up like nothing. It looks like I'm a piece of paper on him, not fair. “Buy a new one?” I asked and he nodded. “Isn't your savings-”

“Not at all so don't worry about it.” He pecked my nose. “Your shoulders are exposing, it's getting me turned on.” He pouted. Oh please no. But before he gave my shoulder a kiss we heard the doorbell ring.

Who could it be? “Wait for me in the bedroom, okay?” He said as I started heading downstairs. I'm confused. Is he having a visitor? “My lovely brother!” I heard a girl's voice from downstairs.

Brother? Did Jimin have a sister? I don't know about that. I got confused so I headed downstairs as soon as possible. “Y/N? What are you doing here?” Rosé said that made me jump from excitement. So Rosé is Jimin's sister?

“It's a long story short.” I scratched the back of my neck. “You probably didn't know that I'm his sister.” She chuckled. “What is she doing here at this hour? And wearing your shirt? Did something happen to both of you?” She whispered to Jimin but even though she whispered it I could still hear it.

“What are you saying? I was on my way to my house when I saw her in the middle of the street walking and besides the rain was pouring non-stop. I let her shower in here and borrow my shirt since her uniform is wet.” Jimin explained. I hope that is clear to her.

What did she mean that something happened between us? Did we have a fight or something? She meant? I'm not into that stuff. “Y/N, my brother is big, you will expect that his friend down there is big too. You sure that it will fit on you-” Rosé stopped when Jimin interrupted us.

“She said nothing.” Jimin pulled me beside him. What? Friend down there? Of Jimin? Jimin has a friend on his thighs? I wanna see it! I didn't know that Jimin is that friendly.

“Leave us alone for a minute.” Jimin said to her. “I just had a surprise visit to you. I'm expecting something from the both of you.” Rosé shouted, Jimin brought me to our bedroom but I wanna have a talk with Rosé, she is my friend.

“Your sister is so fun to talk to and besides we are friends.” I smiled. “What did Rosé mean that you have a friend down there? You are that friendly, huh? I wanna meet him.” I jumped with excitement.

“Oh no, four-eyes. It's not an ordinary friend so maybe you will meet him soon, not at this time because you are so innocent at this state.” Jimin facepalmed himself. I hope I meet his friend soon.

A year later…

When Y/N and Jimin are already married. Jimin made her see his friend on their honeymoon that she was waiting for a long time. “You wanted to see my friend, right? So here he is.” Jimin unzipped his pants. “AHHHHHHHH!”