Body On The Forest

11

When after a year they found his body on the forest and informed you right away.

After my boyfriend's missing, it's been a year since he was gone. The last time I saw him he told me that he was just going back to work but never returned home. I was really worried at that time thinking where he went but I still waited because I think he might get back.

Jimin is not that kind of person. I know him. When a week later he is still missing I already filed a missing case for him and the police are still doing their job.

I had no hope at that time. Jimin is a kind person, he is a sweet guy. He promised that we are getting married as soon as possible. He never had a fight or hated anyone before but why? Is this happening?

I'm really devastated. His parents put a lot of cash whoever was gonna find him dead or alive but we were gonna be happy if he was still alive. Wondering where he is or where he went.

I always remember that time when he always prepared breakfast for me. He is still giving me time before going to work. I love the way he keeps sending me messages when he is still busy.

I always told him don't worry about me and stop using your phone when you're busy but he is a tease. Jimin is the kind of guy that never breaks his promise. “I promise that after we get married we are gonna travel the whole world, you and I only.” He gave me a sweetest smile that I could never get tired of.

He knows that I love traveling so he does too. We first met in Paris, France and I didn't know that he was all following me until then I noticed that. Kinda a long story to say how we both fell in love with each other. However, I can see that he is really deeply in love with me not with my looks but with my personality but I feel harder.

We also planned to have a lot of kids in the future, kinda embarrassing to say. Jimin is really into it like every topic he pulled is baby.

“I want to have a baby with you.” Although he knows that I'm not yet ready to have it, especially since we are still not married. He always teases me about it. I'm excited too to have a baby with him. I always imagined a baby that will look like him or will look like me.

I really miss him, I wanna hug him tight right now. I hope you are alive. Please, I really want to see you right now, Chim. I always hug his picture frame when I am going to our bed. It feels like I'm hugging him.

Every morning and every night, I keep thinking about him. He could've gone far. I always knew that he was going to come back. My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked at the door.

“Hello officer, what brought you here?” I opened the door widely for them to come in. “We have something to tell you.” They said and I wiped the small tears on my eyes. “Ms. Bae. We are really sorry to say this.” One of the police officers said and I was really listening to every word they said.

Is this about Jimin? I hope they found him. “I'm sorry but we found your boyfriend's body at the forest.” The officer spoke that made my heart break into a million pieces.

I wanted to cry it all. B-Body? No, he is still alive. What body? Don't tell me he is- it can't be. He promised me. We promised each other that we would get married and travel the world together. It's not true. Please tell me it's just a dream and it's not true. A tear was forming into my eyes. I felt cold tears start to stream down my face.

My crying and sniffling sounds can only be heard in the living room. “Who did it?” I sniffled between words. I still can't take this. They told me, he got murdered and someone brought him at the forest.

He got 33 stabs on his body that I couldn't imagine at all after that the killer tied him up on a tree so that it would be suicide. “Tell me.” Tears welled up in my eyes as the officer looked more serious than before. I wanted to know who did it to him.

I really don't want to know who did that to him as tears keep flowing in my eyes. “We know it was you.” An evil smirk creeped on my face as I wiped my so called tears, I already wasted my tears what a waste.

“Took so long, officer.” I smile evilly. It's been a year since that happened. I'm still waiting for them to arrest me. They took so long that it was slow. “You're under arrest for murdering Mr. Park Jimin.” The officer put handcuffs on both of my hands as I already put my hands together.

He deserves it for cheating on me.