6 Daughters

— 27 —

When he always thought he'd have a son but ended up having 6 daughters.

I sighed watching my 6 daughters in the living room watching some movies. They have grown up so well, we raised them so well.

Jimin, my husband always thought about having a son but we ended up having 6 daughters. Even though he doesn't  have a son, he loves all of the girls.

“Call our girls that lunch is ready.” I said to him as we both prepared the lunch. Raising my girls is hard actually but we manage to handle it and now they have grown up so well.

I'm so proud of them, of us. “GIRLS! LUNCH IS READY!” He shouted as soon we heard a loud running sound coming from upstairs. Here they come.

“Line up.” I said and they all lined up according to their age. We always do this but not most of the time. Sometimes Jimin is busy with his work.

Jiyoung-ah, here's your favorite dish.” Jimin smiled at her. Jiyoung, our first daughter. She's 19 years old now. I got pregnant with her when me and Jimin are not married.

“Iseul.” Jimin smiled at her. Iseul our second daughter. She's already 17 years old. “Miyoung, guess what this is.” Jimin said. Miyoung, our third daughter. She's already 16 years old. “Dad, isn't it my favorite?” She giggled. “Yes, you're right. How come me and your mom forget your favorite?” Jimin chuckled.

“Your dad is always forgetting it sweetie.” I said to her,  “Hey, it's not true.” Jimin pouted. “Nari, here's your lunch.” Jimin gave her a small pat on the head. Nari, our fourth daughter. She's 15 years old. Nari is very quiet most of the time.

“Yuna!” Jimin shouted. Yuna, our fifth daughter. Yuna is already 14 years old. “Nayoung, cutie pie.” Jimim smiled at her. Nayoung, our sixth daughter, the youngest of all. She's already 12 years old.

“Dad, is Nayoung your favorite daughter because she's the youngest?” Miyoung asked. “All of you are my favorite.” Jimin said. “What about mom?” Yuna asked.

“My answer is still the same, sweetie.” I smiled. I'm happy with my life right now, having 6 daughters and 1 pervert husband. It's just perfect.