Sex Toys

— 31 —

When his friend gave him a box of sex toys but he didn't like them at all so you took it on him.

When I finished my work I headed to my boyfriend's apartment where I stayed for awhile since I'm due a payment on my previous apartment.

I already promised my boyfriend that I'm going to pay him as soon as I get my salary as a part-timer at the nearest cafe near my university. “See you tomorrow, Y/N.” My co-worker Eunwoo said and I waved my hand at him. I usually took a walk because it's not far away.

As I arrived at his apartment I directly twisted the doorknob and saw him sitting at the sofa while watching the television. “You're home, I already made our dinner. Let's eat together.” He stood up and I smiled. But then before I placed my bag at the sofa where he sat I saw a brown medium box.

I'm kinda curious about it so maybe it belongs to him. “Hey Jimin, what's this?” I asked. “Opened it if you wanna know.” He winked at me, what's with the wink of his.

I'm kinda curious about it. “No thanks, maybe it's important or something to you.” I chuckled as I went over to him and forgot about the box I was curious about before.

“Don't be like that. I know you wanna see what's inside of it so I'm letting you.” A small smile creeped on his handsome face. “O-Okay?” I insisted. I'm not feeling sure about that. What's inside of that box?

As soon as I opened it my eyes widened seeing a lot of sex toys. My poor eyes! When Jimin saw me, I could almost see a pervert smile on his face. “My friend gave it to me.” He said, crossing his arms. “With this? I almost got a panic attack seeing those things.” I said.

“He said it's a Christmas gift for me kinda early but I didn't expect that it would be like that.” He rolled his eyes. Jimin is not really interested in sex toys.

When we have sex I'm not sharing it to you actually kinda embarrassing. He is not using any kind of sex toys he told me that he is not interested using that while fucking me.

This is embarrassing. Maybe I could give it to my friend, right? My friend is a little bit of nasty when it comes to s3x and maybe she could use it, she is really into these I know. “I'm throwing it away.” Jimin picked up the box. Oh no.

It's just a waste and the things are still new. “Jimin, can I have it instead? It's just a waste if you throw it so maybe I can have it.” I looked away feeling embarrassed about it.

He might think that I'm the one who is gonna use this. Hell no. “Okay? Here you go.” He gave the box to me. “Do you like those things instead of my dick?” He smirked. What the hell?

I almost choked on my saliva when he said that. The audacity. Excuse me Mr. Park Jimin? How dare you? “What the hell are you saying?” I placed the box on the floor. “Do you like it that much, huh? I thought you were not into it just like me.” He came closer to me.

I think I'm going to get melted. Is he gonna do something? Save me from this man. “What are you saying? I'm giving this to my friend since I know that she is more interested in this.” I chuckled.

He is out of his mind. Me? Interested? With those things? Never in my life. “Oh, I see about that.” He replied that it gave me such relief. I thought he would think of something again. “So can we eat now?” I said breaking the awkwardness from the both of us.

“Uh- can I ask you something? Why are you not interested in those things?” I asked, I wanna know the reason. “It can't satisfy me enough. I prefer fucking you.” He playfully raised his eyebrows.

“I wanna be the top soon while pegging you-” I whispered although I said to myself that I'm really not interested in those kinds of toys. What was I thinking? “Are you saying something?” He asked.

He maybe didn't hear me, that's a relief. “You're saying that you wanna be at the top?” He asked and my eyes widened. He didn't just- I'm screwed. I wanna bury myself alive.

“You can be top, yeah you can while riding me.” He smirked. Really? What fuckery is that? It's not even a joke. “When you peg me, that can't make you the top idiot. You can be top while riding me, that's easy though.” He shrugged his shoulders. Easy my ass.

I wanna throw my slippers on his handsome face. “Can we just eat?” I rolled my eyes. “The attitude.” He whispered in my ear. This is making me crazy.