Laser

— 44 —

When you are playing with the laser light but then it landed on his crotch | as your arranged professor husband.

I was distracted when my seatmate or should I say best friend, Jungkook, wanted me to play with this laser. I'm not a kid. “I swear Y/N it's satisfying.” He said. “I'll try later to make you shut up.” I rolled my eyes. I saw Mr. Park, our professor, glared at me.

I can't believe that I'm in an arranged marriage with this man. My parents want me to marry this man that I don't even know.

I don't know why I agree to it. Jungkook already knows that I'm in an arranged marriage with Jimin.

He once told me that, “Be careful of Jimin hyung, don't tease him you might end up having a rough-” I don't think that's true. Jimin is an angel.

Jungkook handed me the laser and I turned it on. The red light is on which the whole class can be seen.

I don't even know where I am pointing. An idea popped in my head. What if I try pointing the laser on his crotch?

I suddenly pointed at it and the whole class looked at me with wide eyes. I didn't know that I was still pointing the laser on his crotch.

“Ms. Min?” Jimin said that's when I threw the laser thing at Jungkook. “At my office after class.” He said. What the- “Why did you do that?” Jungkook asked. “I just wanted to tease him?” I looked away. “Good luck then, you just tease Jimin hyung.” He smirked.

After the class as Jimin said, I went to his office. I knocked three times and heard a voice inside saying ‘come in’.

I opened the door and saw him sitting at his chair while typing on his laptop. “Lock the door.” He said and I locked it. “Why did you do that?” He stood up from his chair and closed his laptop.

“I'm sorry, Mr. Park. I'm just teasing you but that's not what-” I stopped when he smirked at me. “You know that I hate when someone teases me but if it's you, sure why not?” He pinned me to the wall, which shocked me. “Do you enjoy teasing daddy?” He asked and my eyes widened. What have I done?

“AHHHHH!”

“AHHHHH!”

“AHHHHH!”

“I have classes! Stop massaging my back, people outside might misunderstood.”