Bug Bite

17

When your brother's kid find a hickey on your neck and thought it's a bug bite.

Groaning from the pain on my waist, it really hurts. The event from last night kept flashing on my head as it was trying to embarrass me again.

I looked up to the other side and saw my husband sleeping peacefully. This guy, I almost passed out because of him. He wants another round and I'm dying like crazy last night. Why does he never out of stamina when it comes to having sex?!

As I try to stand up my legs won't let me but I tried standing up with myself. I don't need the help of that jerk. “Good morning, honey.” He yawned, making me startled. “You're naked.” He smirked, even when I'm back facing him I can almost see the smirk plastered on his face.

“I'm trying to get my underwear.” I said getting it from the ground. “Oh shoot I forgot that my brother is gonna drop his kid today and right now!” I panicked as I looked at the clock.

My brother and his wife are gonna have a date since they are both busy with their work Jimin and I insisted that we are going to take care of their kid. It's our plan anyways so it wouldn't be a problem at all.

“Oh come on, they haven't arrived yet.” Jimin groaned and my eyes widened when we both heard the doorbell rings. “I think they are here.” I throw at Jimin his boxers. “Dress up fastly.” I immediately headed downstairs and didn't want them to wait.

As I opened the door, I already saw my brother and his wife dress up so perfectly. They look so good. “Hi auntie.” The eight year old kid spoke up as I didn't see him. “We are getting him later at 8PM.” My brother said and I flashed a smile.

“He can sleep here so that the both of you can have some time for each other.” I winked. “I guess so. You are not busy that much because you don't have a kid.” My brother teases. This dummy. Even though me and Jimin didn't have a kid, we still love each other.

Maybe it's not the right time. We have been married for years but yeah I wished to see a little Jimin or Y/N running around the house. “Just go, enjoy.” I closed the door trying not to listen to the topic my brother is pulling off.

“Auntie, where's uncle?” Riku asked. Why did I even agree with my brother that his kid was gonna call me auntie instead of noona.

“Uncle is here!” Jimin shouted from upstairs. “Uncle Jimin!” Riku shouted happily. He really is Jimin's little boy. “What do you want to play again, huh?” Jimin carried him in his arms. Riku is kinda short so it's easy for Jimin to carry him.

“Auntie, may I ask something?” Riku asked. Riku is a very intelligent child, they must be so thankful for having Riku. He is so precious. “Yes, Riku. What is it?” I asked.

“What's on your neck? Is it a bug bite? Daddy told me how to put some cream on that bite of a bug.” Riku said that made me leave in shock. Jimin is also so stunned to speak. It's not a bug bite he sees but a hickey that Jimin leaves from last night.

Are you kidding me? I forgot to put some foundation to cover this because I'm in such a hurry. “Uh- it's going to be okay. It's not that bad.” I covered the hickey with my hands.

“You know what Riku, let's just play something and forget about Auntie Y/N. That bug must be really handsome to bite her neck.” Jimin chuckled. This jerk is really testing me.