Pulling Each Other's Hair

— 28 —

When he caught you and his brother pulling each other's hair.

“I'll be there maybe in a few minutes.” I said through the line as I was speaking on the phone with my husband. He wants me to come up to his office. After he rammed me until I passed out last night he wanted me to come to his office.

When I hung up the phone I suddenly went to my closet to find what I am going to wear today. Stupid Park Jimin, my legs are giving up from just standing few seconds ago. He never loses a stamina when it comes to sex.

I admitted I dated a few back then but this Jimin guy went up to me and started blaming me for a lot of things I didn't do when I was still a College student. I forgot how I met him in the first place. All I knew was we started as enemies to lovers.

Finally, there's no traffic jam today. I almost lost it. “JIMIN, I'M HERE!” I shouted outside his office. I know I have been here and I know where his office was but I'm a forgetful person, this company is so big that you might lose. “Oh dear, who's that woman who keeps screaming Director Park's name that she was just his friend?” I heard gossip between the two coworkers.

They didn't remember me? “Hello aunties, may I know where Jimin's office is please?” I smiled. “We are still in our 20's and stop calling us aunties-” “Mrs. Park! here!” Someone shouted that caught my attention. Who the fuck he is calling ‘Mrs. Park’ ? “His bodyguard, I see.” I said and went to him.

“This way to Director Park's office, Mrs. Park-” “Huh? Call me Y/N.” I said that made them flinch. It's not like I don't like them calling me Mrs. Park but I'm embarrassed about it. “She's Director Park's wife?” The employee I talked to a few seconds ago said, They might be new here.

While I was walking I suddenly bumped into a person. “Sorry.” I said. “Master Jihyun!” The body guards beside me bowed at the person I just bumped into. Master? What is he a prince? “Who's this?” Their so-called ‘master’ pointed at me, which raised my eyebrows. “It's Director Park's wife, Master Jihyun.” The guards said.

“It's great running into you here.” He smirked. “May I know who you are?” I asked, which made him pissed. “Mrs. Park, it's Director Park's-” “Nevermind, don't tell her.” He said and walked past me but then he stepped on my foot that made me pull his hair in anger. “You bastard! Why are you stepping on my foot! It hurts like hell!” I pulled his hair.

“AND WHO ARE YOU TO PULL MY HAIR LIKE THAT?!” He pulled my hair too that made me mad at him even more. “DIRECTOR PARK?!” The guards shouted that made this guy and me flinch. Jimin's here?! “Y/N? Jihyun?” He called us. “Director Park, we couldn't do anything-” “It's fine, Y/N get your hands off to Jihyun's hair and so do you Jihyun.” He demanded that we both followed.

“Who the fuck is this anyways? He suddenly stepped on my foot thinking it's not that painful.” I rolled my eyes. “Y/N, this is my brother Jihyun that I was talking to you too.” Jimin said. “What? When you described him he looks like an angel sent from heaven but in person he looks like a devil.” I said. “Watch your mouth, young lady!” Jihyun shouted at me.

“It's true! And they call him ‘master’? It's not like he is a prince or something?” I crossed my arms. “Why did you even marry a woman with a short tempered, hyung.” He said. “Do you want me to kick you on the balls?” “Enough with that. Jihyun just went home and Y/N come to me. I have something to talk to you about.” Jimin pulled me.

“I can't believe you have a brother like that. It looks like he is going to kill me and they call him master. What is he a sort kind of a prince?” I whispered to Jimin. “You know that I can hear you, right?” Jihyun said and I pulled my middle finger to show it to him.

“I can't believe that was your first impression of my brother.” Jimin said while closing the door of his office. “I can still feel the grip of him on my hair.” I said. “Y/N, may I ask how many people you have dated from the past?” He suddenly brought up this topic. “Why are you bringing up this topic now?” I sat on his table.

“I'm just curious since I didn't ask you before.” He said. “Too many.” I said. “How many?” He asked. “There was 1.. 2… 3..” I started counting on my fingers. “Hey, lend me a few fingers.” I turned to look at him. “If you don't want yours broken, stop counting.” He said. “You told me to count a few seconds ago and now you're telling me to stop counting?”