Plushie

— 47 —

When you give him a plushie you bought but he didn't accept it because his girl best friend is in front of you.

Staring at the cute plushie I bought a month ago, I'm planning to give this to my boyfriend Jimin. I saved a lot of money to buy this plushie I was planning to buy and here it is.

I already bought it just as I wanted. This plushie is kinda expensive other than the ordinary one. Well, I really spent a lot of my allowance just to buy this plushie. Speaking of that, I hope Jimin cherishes how he cherishes me like the most important thing in the world.

Putting the plushie on my backpack as I began to walk to school. I can't take a cab because I don't want to spend my money again so I better just walk through school. It's not that far actually.

While walking I was imagining what Jimin's reaction was. A month ago he also bought me a cute teddy bear. I always bring that teddy bear whenever I go so I hope that he will do it on the plushie I was gonna give.

Jimin and I have been in a relationship for a year now although we barely spend some time with each other because of studies bordering us. Sometimes I wonder if he regret having a relationship with me it's just his stupid girl best friend is always by his side like most of the time.

She is like a lost puppy trying to find his owner. Even so, I know to myself that she and my boyfriend have been friends for more than a year, I don't care.

As I arrived at the school my eyes caught something at the very first place. Jia and Jimin are laughing at each other. You gotta be kidding me, they are always together. I really wanna confront Jimin to stop hanging out with her but it's kinda childish so I don't know what to do but to let it go.

“Y/N!” Jimin called my name that made me stop from my tracks. “Hey.” I turned around with a big smile plastered on my face. “Hi, Y/N.” Jia greeted me. “I wanna give you something.” I said getting something from my bag as I don't want it to get more stuck in there.

As I pulled out the cute plushie I bought I saw Jimin's best friend Jiwon. When he saw me he directly smiled and began to walk towards us. “I was walking to a store and saw this cute plushie but it's kinda expensive so I earned a lot of money with my allowance so that I can go back and buy this for you. I hope you cherish it.” I handed him the plushie.

“That's so nice of you, love. You shouldn't spend your allowance just for this plushie on me-” Jimin stopped when- ''Hey Jimin, I bought you a plushie too. I bought that yesterday.” Jia interrupted.

“If you don't like this I'm just going to throw this away since-” I said as I already saw it on his face. “No no no, I will take this.” He hugged the plushie I bought that made me smile. Jia was just standing there dumbfounded.

“You sure? I can buy you a thing you like-” I stopped when- “I don't want to spend your allowance again so please keep it, love.” He gave me a peck on the lips in front of them. I thought he wouldn't accept this plushie because Jia is in front of us. But what about Jia's plushie?

“Let's get inside.” He put his arm on my waist as he was claiming me as his. “He didn't accept this uh- Jiwon you can have that it's just a waste if I throw that away, right?” Jia said giving the plushie to Jiwon. “Woah! Really? Thank you.” Jiwon hugged the plushie. Cute.

“You sure about this, Jia? I thought you were gonna give this to Jimin?” Jiwon asked. “Just take it you don't want me to change my mind, right?” Jia gave Jiwon a glare. What's with the glare?

“I've always thought that you and Jia are a thing because you have always been together.” I spoke. “That's ridiculous. Just don't think about her because she already has a boyfriend. You see that guy with her?” Jimin pointed at the both of them acting like not a couple.

“Jiwon? Her and Jiwon? For how long?” I surprisingly asked. I don't know about this. “8 months so you don't have to be jealous of Jia and besides she keeps hanging out with me because she is too shy to talk with Jiwon alone. So I think she has courage now.” Jimin said that made me giggle.