Dinner Date

— 49 —

When his girl best friend kissed him on the cheek while he was having a dinner date with you.

My boyfriend planned to have a dinner date with me since it's been a long time since we had our own time.

As a doctor, my schedule is full and I can't even spend a little time with him. “Do you remember this restaurant?” He winked at me. This was the place we just had our first date.

I still remember it that day, that day is the best for me until now and that's when we both fell in love with each other. “Yes, Chim.” I replied with a sweet smile plastered on my face. “How about that hotel next to it?” He raised his eyebrows, making me flustered all of the sudden.

I almost forgot that hotel, but- he remembered? That hotel I remembered now. That hotel, we did it there. I'm so embarrassed now. “I almost forgot.” I chuckled.

“Wait, lemme order some food for us.” He said but before that he guided me to our table. It's always the same place, nothing changes.

I can feel the tension that I felt before. “I ordered your favorite dish.” He smiled. He's the sweetest. He still remembered all of it.

Not me forgetting it because my work is kinda stressing me a little bit. “Oppa!” A loud feminine voice caught our attention. What the-

“J-Jia?” His eyes widened. Hwang Jia, Jimin's annoying girl best friend. If an award made for most annoying I gladly wanna give it to her since she really deserves it.

She is always clinging around to my boyfriend like, girl it's my man to back off.

I can't believe I'm gonna see her again after all of these years I thought she would go abroad. I just don't want to see her face.

Yet she is beautiful from outside but an ugly rat inside. She promised to Jimin that she is gonna change after Jimin caught her bullying me in High School. Change? I can't believe it. When did it happen?

“Hi oppa, I can't believe I was gonna see you here oh- hi Y/N.” She grinned and I rolled my eyes. “I didn't expect you to be here too.” Jimin nervously chuckled. My man is getting uncomfortable with you girl. “What are you doing here?” She asked, really? She asked that?

“We are here to get some fresh air and we are gonna go home. What do you think? Of course we are here to eat, actually we are having a dinner date.” I smiled trying not to be rude knowing she is a soft hearted person when Jimin is in front of her. Soft hearted person, my ass. “Oh- didn't expect that.” She looked away.

“I gotta go oppa, my friends are waiting for me, maybe next time we can have dinner too but only us.” She emphasizes the word us.

My eyes widened when she suddenly kissed Jimin's cheeks before heading back to her table. What the- It's not a big deal right?

Of course it is wait- calm down you can control your temper. I looked at Jia from not far and eyed her from head to toe. I also signalled her saying ‘see you in heaven’.

“Y/N?” Jimin called and I immediately looked at him. “Yes?” I asked. “I'm sorry about that- Jia suddenly kissed me-”

“It's totally fine next time don't make her come near to me or us, she is getting on my nerves.” I still calmly said and Jimin scratched the back of his neck.