Serial Killer

— 48 —

Letting him in at your car as a stranger not knowing he is a serial killer.

“Miss President, do you have a minute to talk?” A person that I believe is a reporter soon came up on me when I just left my office. Being a CEO/President of the biggest company in my country is kinda a pain in the ass. So much paperworks, I can't do the things I have been doing since then but I guess I will endure this.

“What is it?” I asked, trying to fix my dress. So many reporters these days and I can't stand them all especially because I hate cameras or being filmed.

“Do you have a comment on the crime that just happened yesterday a lot of netizens said it's one of the serial killers that keep lingering in our hometown. How can we solve this Miss President?” He asked.

“Actually, the police and the detectives are doing their jobs and I don't want to interfere in the case just because I'm just a president for my own company but I guess I can help a little bit.” I replied.

How can I get involved in that time of the case? All I did was sit in my own chair at the company and do the paperworks.

“Miss President, it's time for you to go.” My secretary said while opening the car door. “No more reporters for now. You can go now Miss President. I can handle this.” My secretary said as soon as I walk towards my car I can still hear the reporters asking so many questions in a louder way.

Actually, I can drive on my own, that's why I didn't hire a driver or anything, even my secretary, who is a man I didn't let him drive for me. I can drive on my own and I don't need a man to drive with me.

Speaking of relationships, I only had one ex that I almost married. Our relationship is so toxic, I'm toxic and so does he.

As soon as I got in my car, I started the engine and drove off. I was heading to my favorite spot where I always had my rest time.

In the middle of my driving, one man caught my attention. He was waving his hands like he was asking for a ride. As good a person I was, I stopped my car in front of him and let the windows down.

“Need a ride?” I asked. “Yeah.” He said while giving me those puppy eyes, you gotta be kidding me. When I opened the car door for him, “Thank you so much for this.” He sat down while closing the car door. “Oh, it's nothing, where are you headed?” I asked, gripping the steering wheel.

“Oh, you can just drop me off on the way to wherever you are going.” He said putting a seatbelt on. “Okay.” I eyed him.

“You know getting in random strangers' cars can be pretty dangerous, right?” I turn to look at him. “Picking up random strangers is also pretty dangerous.” He said that it left me in shock, I'm amused.

“Hold up, are you a serial killer too?” I asked, eyeing him from head to toe. “What do you mean ‘too’ are you a serial killer?” He asked and I slightly nodded my head. “Don't tell me you are the ‘Man in a Mask’ I have been hearing on the news?!” I almost freaked out while asking him those. No way! He is kinda familiar to me.

“Yeah!” He shouted. “What? No freaking way.” I blushed. “Hold on, are you the ‘The killer lady’ ?” He asked and I nodded my head. “What the- you're my inspiration.” He almost jumped. “Really?” My eyes widened.

“I str@ngle all my victims just like you.” He said. “I'm a huge fan, and I didn't expect that the President of the biggest company in our country is a serial killer.” He chuckled.

“I'm best at hiding my identity.” I winked. “That actually warms my heart that you are my fan.” I said, I have been doing this thing since my parents left me.

At first, I was still not capable of doing it to people but then I got used to it too. “What a coincidence that we met this way.” He said. “Two serial killers, sitting in a car.” “What will they do?” I continued what he was going to say.

I lean into him and I can feel a cold blade on my neck that I believe is a knife mostly killers use. I'm amused now. “What are you gonna do… kill me, Park Jimin?” I mischievously smiled while pointing a gvn into his head. “Miss your toxic ex?”