Colleague

16

When you visited his apartment but didn't expect his colleague to come over just to sleep over.

I'm at my boyfriend's apartment today paying him a visit and I'm currently cutting some vegetables because I'm gonna cook something for him.

Today has been an ordinary day, actually it's not my first time coming over in his apartment. I've been here so many times that I couldn't count on right now. I love coming in here.

My cooking got interrupted when the doorbell of his apartment rang. Who could be at this hour? Especially when it's already night time.

“Jimin, can you check who it is?” I called him. “Huh? Chaewon?” He said that made me grip the knife. Chaewon, his flirty colleague. He told me about her, she's annoying.

“Sorry to suddenly come by so late, I was wondering if I could stay for the night?” Her irritating voice made my eyes widened. I went up to the door where Jimin is. “What's the meaning of this, Jimin?” I calmly asked and appeared from nowhere that made him gasp.

“C-Calm down, Y/N.” He started panicking. “I am calm, what's going on?” I asked. “I don't know. I'm the one that wants to ask.” He scratched the back of his head.

“Then, we'll just have to ask Chaewon directly.” I said come on here. “Y/N wait!  The knife! Knife! Not the knife!” He started shouting. I forgot that I'm still holding it now after cutting some vegetables.

“I'm Y/N, Jimin's girlfriend.” I suddenly said. “Hello, I'm Chaewon, Jimin's Colleague, I was going to ask Jimin if I can stay for a night.” She said that made me raise my brows.

“It's up to him.” I looked at Jimin and he suddenly gasped in my gaze. “Uh- s-sure just this night.” He awkwardly said. “Thank you so much, Jimin oppa.” She started doing a little jump.

“But I only have two rooms.” He said. “What do you mean?” I asked. “Didn't you say that you're going home, right?” I interrupted him by glaring at him.

“No, I'm staying for tonight.” I said. “Then, I will sleep on the living room. Y/N can take my room and you can take the other room Chaewon.” Jimin said that it made me kick his foot. Is he out of his mind?

“We sleep together in the same bed, Park Jimin. Don't you dare abandon me.” I crossed my arms. “Please put down the knife first.” He took the knife in my hands.

“When we both sleep you're not giving me my goodnight kiss.” He mumbled. “Then, I will be in charge of the goodnight kiss, oppa.” She held Jimin's hands and my blood boiled.

That is technically flirting and right in front of me?! Seriously? “You are just here to stay over, don't cross the line, Chaewon. Come in.” I left as soon as I said that.

“Is your girlfriend always in a bad mood?” She whispered I can literally hear it, dumbass. “I am and so what about it?! Jimin came over here, we need to talk about something!” I shouted, which made him gasp again.